[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Band name general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: BrianJones1968.jpg (77KB, 794x491px) Image search: [Google]
BrianJones1968.jpg
77KB, 794x491px
The other day I told the board I was naming my band Big Time Pig and I got negative ratings on the name. Is it not a good name? Band name general
>>
insecure/10
>>
>>71701907
Time's just not a good thing to put in your band name, neither's big.
>>
>>71701907
That is one of the worst names I've ever heard. Do not use the word 'pig' and especially not 'big time'
>>
>>71701907
I think your should call yourselves '[anon's first name] and the talentless hacks'
>>
>>71701907
You have a name that will end up in the dollar bin at a Goodwill
>>
My Friends
Your Mom
Free Beer
Ladies Night
Couldn't Say
>>
>>71701907
1) it's bad
2) if you are so collectively creative that you need 4chan to name your band, then your band is probably bad to begin with
>>
>>71702089
I never asked anyone to name my band, I'm asking why Big Time Pig is bad and I've yet to get 1 reasonable answer
>>
I'm Gay
I Love You
You're Ugly
You Smell
Will You Go To Prom With Me
>>
>>71702098
1) it's not catchy/memorable
2) it doesn't mean anything
3) the diphthongs are unattractive
4) it doesn't reflect positively on your music
5) it doesn't represent the aesthetic of your music
>>
>>71702098
'Big time' is such a tacky cliche it's repulsive. It screams butt rock and wrong generation
'Pig' is just again pig. It's so bland and illfitting within the name that not only is it just useless but it just makes you sound even more bland
>>
Pig Pink Barn
>>
File: nevyo718dvky.jpg (49KB, 576x406px) Image search: [Google]
nevyo718dvky.jpg
49KB, 576x406px
Throwing these out there:

Daddy Kink
The Geological Survey
The War Emergency Radio Service
Ahegao Illusion
Video Sledgehammer
>>
Not Sure
Don't Know
My Favorite
You'd Love Them
That's Personal
>>
>>71702165
Yeah none of these are better than Big Time Pig
>>
>>71702147
How about Pink Pig & The Burqa Principle?
>>
>>71702098
What kind of music do you play?
>>
>>71702194
Blues punk

Like the Gun Club
>>
>>71702194
Christian Rap-Rock (quite emo)
>>
>>71702202
How about Novus 2
>>
>>71702202
This loser isn't me btw.

Fuck you all I'm sticking to Big Time Pink and you are all jealous fags
>>
>>71702193
Burqa Hog ?
>>
>>71702216
>Fuck you all I'm sticking to Big Time Pink and you are all jealous fags
>after I've publically associated my band with an alt-right racist homophobic imageboard
I would avoid your band
>>
>>71702216
What do you play then?
>>
>>71702238
Sax & Vox
>>
>>71702202
Dead Delta
>>
>>71702247
Genre you fucking tard
>>
>>71702204
>>71702216
Should go without saying but this isn't OP, I am.

We play blues punk like the Gun Club.
>>
>>71702216
all right cool i genuinely would be embarrassed to say the name of your band, if that's enough of a reason.
>>
>>71702264
How political are you as a punk band?
>>
T.R.U.M.P.
Shadilay
Kek
Border Wall
Build The Wall
>>
>>71702273
Well I have a thousand t-shirts already printed so I don't care about you, you hipster trash head.

>>71702263
Like Status Quo but with Sax.

>>71702264
Nice try, asshole.
>>
>>71702291
We're putting out an EP this year with 6 songs and 2 of them are political

Also please ignore the guy who said it's a "christian rap rock" band. He's trying to troll my thread.
>>
>>71702314
>2 of them are political
What is your political message?

Also
>we are just putting out our first EP
>we already have 1000 shirts printed
lel
>>
>>71702314
Left or right?
>>
>>71702314
You're crazy, son. Big Time Pig is my band and you have become delusional. Why not start your own band and call yourself the Not so Talented Mr Rip(off)ley, you crazy sonofabitch.

Guys, I am the real Big Time Pig and we are a Sax focused Christian Rap-Rock group with Status Quo tendencies and zero political interest.
>>
The (((Beatles)))
>>
>>71702187
Daddy Kink is better than Big Time Pig
>>
The Painters

make sure you release a song titled 'Animal Collective' on the album
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.