[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the 'Destiny' of music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: destiny.jpg (70KB, 960x1222px) Image search: [Google]
destiny.jpg
70KB, 960x1222px
Who is the 'Destiny' of music?
>>
>>71701395
You mean someone who takes himself way too seriously even though to everyone else he's just a meme? I wouldn't know.
>>
>>71701395
AJJ
>>
It was funny when he came on here to defend his plebness and everyone made fun of him
>>
>>71701413
Death Grips or Grimes, probably Kanye West.
>>
Is something wrong with his body?
>>
Kanye or maybe DJ Sprinkles?
>>
File: autism.jpg (165KB, 544x775px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
165KB, 544x775px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqzoH2m-skM

Reminder
>>
>>71701971
You can tell he was bullied as a kid
>>71701569
What happened?
>>
>>71701395
You know, people with no talent getting famous has been a thing for a long ass while, but Twitch has enabled people with an alarmingly inverse amount of talent to achieve popularity. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>71702114
The internet is one of the biggest mistakes in human history.
>>
>>71701854
He has the body of a 12-year-old. Probably jerked off too much as a kid.
>>
destiny is a genuinely embarrassing person
>>
>>71701395
Can you give me a quick rundown on this guy
I thought this thrread was about Destiny the video game
>>
>>71702765
The only thing I know about him that recent stream where Jonathan Tronathan tanked his career
>>
>>71701971
still 1000x better than the shit jontron said in their debate
>>
>>71703761
No one cares about what ideas are exchanging during the debate, Destiny is a fucking manchild that over-react over the slightness issue and most of his rebuttals are "can you give me an example/elaborate" when during this time he should be the one counter-arguing the point. I just wonder how he has a son when this is the kind of person functioning in society. I guess it gives hope to the autistic boys who browse this board.
>>
NO BULLY PLS
>>
>>71703807
Somone's salty. Wanna get on skype to talk about it buddy :^)
>>
>>71703832
And then starts screaming like an autist if someone disagrees? Oh wait lets permaban that user on chat too, that will show him/her.
>>
>>71703807
>can you give me an example/elaborate
better than citing made up statistics
>>
>>71703807
>he has a son
Oh no
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.