[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niandra Lades and Usually Just a T-Shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

What does /mu/ think about Niandra Lades and Usually Just a T-Shirt?
>>
>>71699590
One of my favorites of all time
>>
Greatest album ever. This is my opinion.
>>
>>71699590
One of my favourite albums of all time definitely. Also one of the first albums i really felt emotionally connected to and had kind off a high just from listening to it, haha. Heard it very, very often during my teenage years and it really opened my mind for all different sorts of music
https://soundcloud.com/usuallyjustatshirt
>>
Used to be my favourite album from around age 17 to 20. Still pretty good, the last song especially.
>>
Fantastic guitar work throughout the album. I find it very inspirational.
>>
>>71699590
Yes, it's in my top 10 favorite albums ever made.
>>
>>71699590
YOUR PUSSIES GLUED TO A BUILDING ON FIRE
>>
pretty spooky album
>>
>>71699590

I love the sound of "Running Away Into You". Probably my favorite song on the album and the way the distortion and flickering comes in. Somewhere between an orgasm and a panic attack.
>>
>>71701817
>>71702178
What about Curtains tho
>>
amazing
>>
>>71702428
Awful pathetic pleb-tier taste blahh
>>
>>71699590
Is that John dressed as a woman? Who the fuck is Clara?

What the fuck does Niandra Lades mean?

Great album btw
>>
>>71702499
Niandra LaDes is his woman personality and Clara is Flea's daughter who John dedicated the album to
>>
>>71702499
Yes, part of his GF's movie
Clara is Flea's Daughter
>>
Usually Just a T-Shirt is the better half, because that's where he sings less often. Don't tell me he's just being expressive, his singing is shit.
>>
>>71702607
its fucking great

my favourite songs are

Head (Beach Arab)
Ten to Butter Blood Voodoo
Your Pussy's Glued to a Building on Fire
>>
>>71702543
>>71702573
ahh i see

thanks lads
>>
>>71702607
Someone can't into Smile from the Streets you Hold
>>
what's the one that goes

GLYCERIN CLOWNS WE'LL SHOW YOU AROUND
>>
>>71702371
One of best songs from the album

The live version is amazing too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAKdwfcb4E
>>
love it

I'm a big fan of Smile From the Streets You Hold as well. It's strange that I don't see it being spoken about on here given that it's literally Niandra part two.
>>
>>71699590
completley changed my view on John
he IS talented

has my goty song title "You're Pussy's Glued to a Building on Fire"
>>
>>71702607
>Don't tell me he just being expressive
He's just being expressive

Babby over here can't get into abstract music or vocal performances I guess
>>
>>71699590
It's good, but in my opinion far from the best of his solo work. The Empyrean is a lot better, especially when you consider it as a man's reflection looking back at times he was putting out music as dark and twisted as this.
>>
>>71702702
>>71703270
>Someone can't into Smile from the Streets you Hold
I liked that one better.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.