[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well that fucking sucked. Could they have casted any worse? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Well that fucking sucked. Could they have casted any worse? I mean Dano was a good choice but even he couldn't make it a classic. It was hard to watch. I mean John Cusack? John fucking CUSACK? Give me a break. This could have been a good film if they had a better cast and focused more on the acting rather than the set. The Beach Boys have such a great story and this is the film they came up with. ugh.

>inb4 telling me to post on /tv/
I'm talking about the Beach Boys and the film's plot representation of the band's story. it's music-related.
>>
File: MIKE.jpg (17KB, 404x423px) Image search: [Google]
MIKE.jpg
17KB, 404x423px
Atleast they got Mike FUCKING PERFECTLY
>>
i went and saw this in the theater by myself, it was completely empty and during the credits a grandpa and grandma came and literally sat one seat away from me man. I didn't wanna get up and move and possibly offend them so whatever. they were all eating popcorn and i was hearing their denture sounds and shit. then the movie made me wanna cry but I couldn't because I didn't want to be a little bitch in front of this grandpa who probably fought in korea and shit. 8/10 movie, cusack was fine. Giamatti was awesome
>>
File: 1464841063939.gif (3MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1464841063939.gif
3MB, 300x176px
C L A S S I C
>>
>>71697040
It's not a beach boys film, it's a Brian Johnson film
>>
>>71697091
*wilson lol
>>
>>71697040
Paul Dano is more like Panda Bear than Brian Wilson. You can tell what kind of feel they were going for from the get go.
>>
File: BRUCE.jpg (23KB, 260x289px) Image search: [Google]
BRUCE.jpg
23KB, 260x289px
>>71697091
THE NAMES JOHNSTON
>>
File: brianjohnson.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brianjohnson.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
>>71697091
>>71697100
well now it needs to be made
>>
>>71697071
When I went to see it there were a few old people, some guys my age and a lot of qt grills. Part of me hopes the girls went since they liked the Beach Boys and such but I'm guessing they probably went just because of Dano.
>>
>>71697040
is this bait? They were fucking great.
>>
File: love.png (888KB, 1178x753px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
888KB, 1178x753px
it was okay, cusack didn't bother me that much. classic dano did a good job. the love scene felt pretty cheesy though.
apparently brian wilson liked it.
>>
>>71697091
>>71697122
>>71697129
Why am I laughing so hard
>>
File: brucejohnston.jpg (16KB, 322x263px) Image search: [Google]
brucejohnston.jpg
16KB, 322x263px
>>71697403
>>
>>71697482
Based Johnson
>>
>>71697091
man i love the sand boys

brian johnson, bruce wilson, mike hate, dennis leary

love those guys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.