[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone please redpill me on Mr. Vikernes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: photo19.jpg (32KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
photo19.jpg
32KB, 600x656px
Could someone please redpill me on Mr. Vikernes?
>>
Do you need a quick rundown?
>>
>>71695659
Superior nordic genes created a borderline autistic who is more effeminate than his wife
>>
just go to his retarded an-prim youtube channel so you can watch him spout his caveman values yourself
>>
>>71695663
Absolutely, give me the gist of some of the crazy shit I've heard he's done.
>>
slightly autistic, egotistical guy good ear for music. after the murder he moved to france with his literally autistic wife and mostly just lives a solitary life listening to the cure and driving around the woods.
>>
>>71695659
Literally /ourguy/ if you don't respect/love him you might as well get the fuck out now
>>
>>71695659
He's an edgy fucktard who killed a guy and now he lives in the woods of France mocking Christianity and shilling for Islam.
>>
Most famous of the black metal murderers for killing the king of the posers. Frost and John from 1349 and dissection have similar credentials and bands you should also check out.
>>
His friend fell down a flight of lamps.
>>
File: 8524.jpg (76KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
8524.jpg
76KB, 500x298px
He's a cool guy. I like him.
https://youtu.be/Brx5K1c37kE
>>
File: 1480890938053.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480890938053.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>71695659
He makes alright music. His youtube channel is retarded but he has a good video every once in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2JXP1Su3G8
>>
>QUICK RUN DOWN:
Made some of the geatest Black Metal albums ever and started a wave of church-burnings in Norway. He later got imprisoned for murdering a fellow Black Metal musician Euronymous after Euronymous basically threatened to kill him. While he was in prison he started calling him self a nazi (which he has since stopped doing since nazis hate slavs, which he doesn't) and made two mediocre ambient albums. Since he's gotten out he has continued to make music, moved to a farm in France, gotten like 6 kids, made a roleplaying game called MYFAROG and started vlogging about paganism, nationalism, the evil jews, christians and muslisms, and his car.
>>
>>71697001
what a silly meme
wacky crazy and wild
zany
>>
>>71697001

it still guffaws me how he can make a video about something as heavy as this and then next week post one all bent out of shape because Saruman doesn't have NPC stats in the Lord of the Rings tabletop RPG.
>>
>>71696096
Wait, he likes Islam?
>>
>>71697342
You shouldn't believe anything anyone says in this thread. Go watch his videos and interviews yourself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3S9b03Kkg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.