[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you taken the pop-pill yet ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: adamlevine.jpg (40KB, 689x633px) Image search: [Google]
adamlevine.jpg
40KB, 689x633px
Have you taken the pop-pill yet ?
>>
is that henry rollins
>>
>>71691530
I've taken the poptimism-is-shit-that's-pushed-by-tasteless-idiots-and-marketers-pill.
>>
>>71691548
yes
>>
File: Anti.png (119KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Anti.png
119KB, 300x300px
Yes.

It's a good album.
>>
>>71691563
This. That doesn't mean pop can't be good. But most of it is shit.
>>
Real talk I wish I could write a song as catchy as Max Martin and his cronies can. It's actually so hard to do.
>>
>>71691530
is that nickelback?
>>
>>71691813
same here. i wish i wrote cool for the summer
>>
>>71691530
Yes and unfortunately the pop redpill can only be taken by staying away from /mu/
>>
Yes now I'm working on the U2- and Oasis-pills
>>
i love 80s and pop stations...theyre constructed by scientists to be satisfying
>>
File: 1489380377078.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1489380377078.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
If I was a dictator, and this was my fascist empire, liking Adam Levine's music would be the equivalent to being a gay, jewish, gypsy with communist leanings in Nazi Germany and you would learn the meaning of cruel.
>>
>>71694423
The U2 pill is realizing that U2 is a top 10-15 band. You know you've swallowed the U2 pill when you acknowledge that the second half of the Joshua Tree is better than the first.
>>
>>71694871
>jewish
>communist leanings
One in the same my man
>>
>>71694879
I now recognize Unforgettable Fire as the best record of the 80s. I hope the pill is almost down
>>
>>71694962
Not even the best U2 album that decade
>>
I refuse to take suppositories
>>
>>71691612
yes
>>
Because pop is inherently boring to appeal to the mass market.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.