[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE REASON THAT MY PEOPLE SAY THEY TIRED OF RAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

THE REASON THAT MY PEOPLE SAY THEY TIRED OF RAP
>>
>>71691457
>that story about his friends addiction
too real
>>
>>71691520
ayup
dat twist ending too
>>
>>71691457
>my people
>is white

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71691797
what do YOU mean by this?
>>
>>71691909
what do you mean YOU by this?
>>
>>71691741
If Mista Thug Isolation dropped in mid 2016, Ugly Mane would be on the same level of fame as XXXTENTACION right now.

He was truly ahead of his time.
>>
>>71691933
Didnt mean to reply to that post pls disregard
>>
>>71691933
>If Mista Thug Isolation dropped in mid 2016, Ugly Mane would be on the same level of fame as XXXTENTACION right now
except that he wouldn't be since now internet is full of such memes

>He was truly ahead of his time.
except that he wasn't. he just jumped on the memphis rap revival bandwagon, therefore he was just in his time
>>
the best thing he released
wish he did more stuff like this
>>
>>71692196
... he definitely innovated beyond the memphis stuff. even in that album alone.

i suspect you of parroting what you have seen others say without listening much to what you are critiquing. am i correct? be honest brother
>>
>>71691520
its hard to light a smoke when you tryin to breathe
cus deep down i know she ain't lyin to me
>>
>>71692391
He's right though?

MTI came right after SGP made Memphis cool again
>>
>>71692196
not really, LUM was on the forefront of the "revival" with Raider Klan etc, by the time it was really picking up pace he had already moved on.
>>
>>71692463
you say that like mista thug isolation was his first release.
>>
>>71692463
What are some good SGP tapes?
>>
>>71691933
yea. i used to get bullied by my friends for liking him. they kept saying that it will never be popular because it sucks
>>
File: bladerunnerwojak.png (89KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
bladerunnerwojak.png
89KB, 883x990px
>>71692414
>cus deep down i know she ain't lyin to me
hit me like a wall desu

I wish I had friends to listen to thug isolation with
>>
>>71692463
>MTI came right after SGP made Memphis cool again

youre missing my point brother. lum went beyond just memphis style rap. i truly believe that anybody that claims ugly mane is just a regurgitation of what happened in memphis in the 90s has never listened to his music beyond having it on in the background (if at all).
>>
>>71692961
Yeah post MTI he did but he was a cartoon character on MTI
>>
>>71692988
i dont even know what youre talking about to be honest

show me something that sounds like maniac drug dealer, wishmaster, beetlejuice, or mona lisa overdrive and I'll concede
>>
>>71693140
>wishmaster
look into Project Pat's stuff
>>
>>71693170
that's lazy. how about you link me something specific my dude
>>
>>71693234
How about you do your googles my dude

>calls me lazy
>can't look up a project pat song for himself
>>
>>71693296
tripfags in a nutshell
>>
File: 204713.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
204713.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>Says all rap lyrics are destructive and violent
>>
>>71691457
i do what my people would
>>
>>71693296
>>71693318
if youre implying that in general project pat sounds like wishmaster i disagree.

if youve got a specific track in mind, why not link it to me instead of me having to sift through his whole discography? i think im justified here asking for a link.
>>
It's a real shame I honestly couldn't get into his stuff past three sided tape vol 2
Oblivion Access, even Bedwetter to a small degree, shit was too much for me
My love for his music won't fade though, stays on repeat
>>
>>71693443
im with you desu. im not really holding out hope for secret circle either after that single. ugly's verse was fire as always but the other two verse's were fuckin lame
>>
>>71691457
uglygod
>>
>>71691457
THE WAY I LICK SHOTS, I CALL IT DOUBLE-BARRELED LOLLIPOPS
UGLY BLOW SPOTS JUST LIKE A MOLOTOV
>>
>>71692391

Innovatived how? What new shit did he bring to the table that hasn't been already established?

The entire album is a parody/tribute to memphis rap/southern hiphop.

He samples Juicy J, DJ Sound, Lady Bee among other artists. That excluding the revival scene speared by SGP.

Oblivion acess is just another parody of the Defjux label, El-P in particular. He even jacks his signature flow.

His "emperimental" shit?

It's literally influenced by a close friend of his named ahnu and this other guys name I can't recall at the moment.

LUMstans are so fucking annoying.
>>
>>71694808
you're talking about ohbliv I assume

listen to third side of tape and reconsider this spiel
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.