[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I start playing an electronic keyboard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

How I start playing an electronic keyboard?
>>
>>71688311
You start by turning it on.
>>
put your fingers on the keys so they make noise
>>
>>71688316
Then pressing the keys.

Really tricky, huh.
>>
>>71688329
i'm putting them on the keys but nothing is happening?

do i have to push them down?
>>
File: shutterstock_216372703.jpg (2MB, 4000x2835px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_216372703.jpg
2MB, 4000x2835px
>>
You don't, you learn guitar first, and then bass, and then piano, and then keyboard, and then drums, and then violin, and then synth.

If you did things in any other order you're playing a shitty subpop wannabe duo with some chick cucking you because you're too much a weak fuck who can't do shit for yourself and takes it for what it is. Fuck your "indie art music", learn a fucking genre and get laid
>>
>>71688343
Oh boy.
Here's a real answer for you.
Instead of making a pointless thread with an obvious answer you should just shove the keyboard up your ass so you'll have some company for your head.
>>
OP here
serious answers, please
>>
>>71688539
try, fail and try again until you don't fail anymore
>>
>>71688374

>chords of musical piano chords

What did he mean by this? This chart is a meme isn't it?
>>
>>71688377
>bringing meme power dynamics and le cuck into everything

Hmm, really sound secure in who you are as a person.
>>
1. Try to learn theory
2. Try to learn piano technique
3. Get frustrated
4. Give up and settle for guitar instead
>>
>>71688889

I'll admit I'm frustrated with a lot of music liberals who cave and choose the easy way out by buying a mock-moog and playing niche genres only because they can't take five minutes to learn something else but they have time to take my coffee when at starbucks when they mistook it for theirs and I'm stuck with their shitty 16 cream latte fucker .
>>
>>71688374
>C is the same as C6
>"H"
>>
>>71688377
I like this post
>>
>>71688374
THANKS FOR THIS ANON!
>>
step 1:
buy a midi cable

>>71688374
"how to only play lame chords 101"

i usually put a lot of tritone H chords in my songs and I recommend this to everyone ITT
>>
a fun way to start,

skip one white key then another white key to form a chord in c major. you should be playing with three fingers.

learn the scales, see how the black keys are in groups of two and three, thats how you can tell what an octave is
>>
>>71689925
>libruls
>Starbucks
>self conscious about testosterone
>hates poor people

Yup, sounds like I'm interacting with a top mind here. Completely original and genuine.
>>
>>71691266

hey its me again

remember your hand form and transpose(go up and down ) the keyboard. and skip another white key to form a bluesy chord. just play the white keys for awhile until you get the pattern

thats what your right hand should be doing

left hand should be playing the root note of the chord(the farthest left finger of your right hand) but shifted down one or two octaves.

hope this helps
>>
only play the black keys and write a grimes song
>>
>>71691407
i painted all my keys gray
>>
>>71691407
its not a scale, but still sound decent anon
>>
>>71691365
I don't hate poor people, I hate rich kids who pretend they're poor to be pc and protest like they're being someone, then when you ask them to go help do some community service or help buy a meal for a poor dude they say they have no money because they just spent it on a jacket from rue21 and they'd rather hang out with the girl they aren't fucking (I know guys that did shit like that)
>>
>>71689456
this
>>
learn the entire discographies of Warren Zevon and Daniel Johnston.
>>
>>71688402
did you get that insult from your dad
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.