[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hell yes my wife died and I can release an album like David

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0986.jpg (26KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.jpg
26KB, 225x224px
>Hell yes my wife died and I can release an album like David Bowie.
>Gets a 4.0 on rateyourmysic

Anyone else not buying into this. The faggot is just exploiting his gfs death to get high scores and YOU ALL fucking fell for it AGAIN
>>
eggsdee
>>
I can't believe everyone is saying this yet I get called a faggot when I point out that Nick Cave making a film straight after his son dying is a LITTLE SUSPICIOUS
>>
>>71686864
they both are exploiting death
>>
>>71686864
But he made and released the movie while his son was alive and his son appears in the movie and the movie doesn't have anything to do with his son anyway.
>>
>>71686894
Synopsis[edit]
One More Time with Feeling documents the final production process of Skeleton Tree, in the aftermath of the death of Nick Cave's son Arthur. The film includes 35 minutes of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds performing at Air Studios in London in early 2016 during the final recording sessions for the album, as well as director Andrew Dominik's interviews with Cave, band member Warren Ellis and Cave's wife Susie Bick.[3] The film also features "intermittent narration and improvised rumination" from Cave throughout.[4]
>>
Artists find a niche and exploit it. Once one of them does it they all see the free high scores and publicity so they all swarm the niche. It is a sad quality of capitalism in ultra competitive industries.
>>
>>71686944

After how narcissistic the first film was I don't know why anyone's surprised. Nick's always been a whore for whatever attention he can manage to drum up.
>>
>>71686944
Oh, I thought you meant 20,000 Days on Earth
I didn't even know about this one
>>
>>71686973
tbf Phil could have released anything and people would have drawn parables with that and his wife's death so its probably for the best that he clears the air.
>>71686974
He's been pretty narcissistic since the early days. I actually want to see the film tho, cud b gud
>>
Does nobody think that maybe the tragic early passing of his wife led to an amazing emotional record? Nah, He's just a Nu-Male Cuck xD.

If ratings bother you in any way you need stronger opinions
>>
File: 1447994069505.jpg (184KB, 1329x812px) Image search: [Google]
1447994069505.jpg
184KB, 1329x812px
>>71686810
>>71686864
>>71686944
>>71686973
Dicks.
>>
>>71687415
2016 /pol/itics ruined 4chan
>>
>>71686810
>Artist makes an album that reflects an event that happened to him
>>
>>71686894
He was planning to kill his son the whole time dude
>>
>>71686810
i kind of agree, but it's only natural for artists to make more art upon facing adversity or any sort of psychological setback. the problem lies within how it's critiqued, i think the subject matter in these cases often gets in the way of people's opinions of it, and in turn becomes difficult for an objective perspective.
>>
>going on rym
i hope phil exploits your death to get good ratings faggo
>>
>>71687415
>>71687461
It's just a joke my man. A sick joke maybe, but a joke nonetheless. /pol/ has made me realize this whole website is ridiculous and should never be taken seriously.
>>
What's the difference that makes it worse to draw from death to make art than any other human experience
>>
>>71686864
Don't worry, op is a faggot too
>>
So what? most musicians have some degree of aspergers. Therefore they will inherently be a little self-centered and have low empathy. There is no meaning to life either way.
>>
>>71686810
whats wrong with that
>exploiting death
no harm done on anyone unless you're implying he killed her
>>
>>71687573
I know dude, I just miss funny shit and good discussion. I come here out of habit and I regret it 90 percent of the time.How do i stop
>>
>>71687415
It just doesn't seem like the kind of conduct a father would carry out after his son had just died.
>>
>>71687657
Same man.. I think when I stop I'll go to Reddit or some other place to waste my time. The trick must be the gain such discipline to stop wasting time on the internet and do something productive that doesn't entail instant gratification. Maybe I should dust off my guitar...
>>
>>71687657
stop being a pussy, as you grow up you realize 4chan is funnier, not purposefully. but for the shitty, edgy opinions they have on everything. it's also sad at the same time though.
>>
I hope he dies next.
>>
>>71687783
hell be fine
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.