[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Lennon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: john Lennon.jpg (9KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
john Lennon.jpg
9KB, 197x256px
im doing a project on John Lennon and i am to think of 5 questions that i would ask him. what questions would you ask him?
>>
what's the size of your peenus weenus???

:) :) :)

le xDDD
>>
Why was Paul McCartney so much better than you in every single way imaginable?
>>
>>71685087
WHY DID YOU BEAT WOMEN?
>>
>>71685105
This
>>
>>71685087
what was your fucking problem?
>>
Do you regret inadvertently breaking up the Beatles?
>>
>>71685087
>Hey, can you sign my record?
>Hey John *drops to one knee and shoots*
>Hey John, you've ever read the Catcher in the Rye?
>Which Beatles the biggest?
>Who started the fight?
>"The Beatles are bigger than Jesus" what did you mean by this?
>Is Paul a pedo
>>
>>71685087
How did you sleep at night?
>>
>>71685087
John, can you do the walk?
>>
>>71685087
How do you like your eggs?
>>
How does it feel to be the first numale?
>>
do you like Coke or Pepsi?
>>
>>71685087
What does it feel like to die?
>>
did he died?
>>
>>71685191
Beaten
>>
>>71685087
Man to man, did you really wank Brian off in Spain? I won't tell anyone.
>>
>Did your knuckles ever bleed from hitting Cynthia?
>How do you reconcile the apparent contradiction between your known fascination with literature (and literary songwriters like Dylan) and the insistence that most of your songs lack a similar kind of meaning or value?
>How did Brian Epstein's dick taste when y'all fagged out in Spain together?
>A number of your songs with The Beatles seem to deal with a kind of apathetic resignation to the mundanity of modern life (I'm So Tired, A Day In The Life, I'm Only Sleeping etc..), do you see this as commenting on an internal character flaw, or is it rather a deliberate resistance to some kind external norm?
>How come you're such a commie cuck who sings about owning no possessions while having a bunch of expensive shit?
>>
Why did you call Paul's music granny shit when All You Need is Love was written by you and is the sappiest shit the Beatles ever released?
>>
>>71685286
>How did Brian Epstein's dick taste when y'all fagged out in Spain together?
He didn't taste Epstein's dick, Epstein whacked him off.
posting the story for the unwashed masses who don't know of Lennon's homosex exploits

"What happened," John explained, "is that Eppy just kept on and on at me. Until one night I finally just pulled me trousers down and said to him: 'Oh, for Christ's sake, Brian, just stick it up me fucking arse then.'
"And he said to me, 'Actually, John, I don't do that kind of thing. That's not what I like to do.'
"'Well,' I said, 'what is it you like to do, then?'
"And he said, 'I'd really just like to touch you, John.'
"And so I let him toss me off."
And that was that. End of story.
"That's all, John" I said. "Well, so what? What's the big fucking deal, then?"
"Yeah, so fucking what! The poor bastard. He's having a fucking hard enough time anyway." This was in reference to the "butch" dockers who, on several recent occasions, had rewarded Brian's advances by beating him to a bloody pulp.
"So what harm did it do, then, Pete, for fuck's sake?" John asked rhetorically. "No harm at all. The poor fucking bastard, he can't help the way he is."
>>
Yoko was good at fucking, right?
>>
>>71685087
Why are you such a phony?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.