[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the verdict on this guy? Is he only good at screwing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Chris Martin.jpg (309KB, 1000x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Martin.jpg
309KB, 1000x1530px
So what's the verdict on this guy? Is he only good at screwing up Super Bowls and musician tributes or can he redeem himself?
>>
he's no Ricky Martin but he's okay I guess
>>
I always think martin could put a good solo carreer if he worked on it. Firstly he would need to get rid of everything coldplay is producing right now, and work in something new, I believe he has the potential to do something really interesting (just look at the firsts coldplay records), but hell I really hope he is not milking it right now.
>>
Dude is going through a mid life crisis

Just listen to that coldplay x chainsmokers track
>>
>>71684622
He has a good voice and he can write decent lyrics. He needs to get his shit together
>>
>listens to radiohead once
>>
>>71684690
The problem is, the old Colplay was the band's idea from what I've heard, and the latter are all of Chris' ideas (Later albums and collaborations with pop stars). He himself said that he hates the early Coldplay
>>
>>71684622
I always associate this fucker with the Obama craze and Go Green faggotry of 2008.
>>
>>71684877
His daughter is called Apple
>>
I don't like the direction Coldplay has headed, but he wrote one of my favorite songs that holds deep personal significance to me, so there's that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Lmi_uemSc
>>
>>71684900
I'd be willing to bet that was Paltrow's idea
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pJZSTQqIg

they have a lot of mediocre/bad songs but they have some great tracks like strawberry swing
>>
>>71684622
What's his endgame?
>>
>>71685103
Blonde women
>>
>>71684827
do you have sauce for that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.