[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they one of the biggest pleb filters? If not, who is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ramones.jpg (83KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
ramones.jpg
83KB, 630x420px
Are they one of the biggest pleb filters? If not, who is?
>>
>>71683262
Cheap Trick
>>
>>
>>71683262
What is a pleb filter
>>
>>71683359
A pleb filter is something that makes sure the patricians and the plebs stay seperate
>>
>>71683359
a pleb filter is something that obscurophiles invented to reinforce their superiority complex, along with the modern use of the terms "pleb" and "patrician"
>>
>>71683359
it's a meaningless phrase made up by people who enjoy thinking their taste is superior instead of just enjoying music and not caring how their taste is viewed by anyone else.
>>
>>71683430
>>71683454
t.plebs
>>
>>71683359
According to OP, it's a massively popular band that plebs like.
>>
>>71683464
I'll show you mine if you show me yours and then you can call me whatever you want
>>
>>71683464
i bet you can't even name a single post-bop avant-garde jazzfunk record
>>
>>71683464
>>71683403
>>71683262
"pleb" is a word used by people who only like music as a fashion accessory and don't actively listen to music. most of them aren't even into anything more obscure than a few bandcamp artists and maybe a DJ who shits out a remix on youtube once a week. they generally have little to no understanding of musical theory and almost never know how to actually play an instrument even at the most basic level. if they were to talk honestly about their musical tastes the best thing they could come up with are a few shitty b-tier indie bands and some garbage amateur "experimental" records. hardly any of them have an actual music collection, and most rely on spotify or last.fm, anything as long as it allows them to show off their shitty taste online and act smug and self-satisfied. most of them were bullied in high school, or are still in high school. this has been a portrait of your typical self-proclaimed "patrician," by your friendly neighborhood anon psychologist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.