[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Controversial Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_32620-51B3BAPgNwL301714647.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32620-51B3BAPgNwL301714647.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>Tupac has no classic albums

They're all just mediocre, All Eyez on Me is alright but it drags on too long and doesn't really have any flow
>>
I'd give them all a 7/10, except Strictly 4 My NIGGAZ, that's a 6.
People seem to like him for his singles, his personality and his messages anyway. I don't think your opinion is controversial at all here. The only place it would get you in trouble would be a Complex message board, or some place where someone would use the word "woke" unironically; they don't listen to his music anyway, though. Pac fans are the same as Nirvana fans
>>
>>71682689
>>71683086
nigga... Me Against the World? hello?
>>
>>71683159
>>
>>71683186
correct and that's by fucking far his best album.
>>
Anyone that skips commenting on a chart they don't know any of the is a fucking pleb. Also chart threads are the same 250+ albums that get spammed on here constantly with various arrangements . If you don't know at least two languages you are more likely to not step out of your cultural bubble.
>>
>>71683159
Average shit
>>
Another controversial Opinion.

NWA's Niggaz4life is better than Straight Outta Compton

The album just bangs especially the special edition with 100 Miles and Runnin
>>
>>71683740
Another controversial opinion
geto boys >>>>nwa
>>
>>71683756
Hmmmm..

Nah but they get honorable mention along with Above The Law and Compton's Most Wanted.

Even those groups have classic albums that are better than Pac's!
>>
Notorious BIG and Tupac are the two most overated rappers of all time
>>
>>71683843
This

Biggie stole most of his styles from other Rappers
>>
>>71683843
Big would have fell off so hard if he lived for like 3 more years near the end of his death he was putting out some shitty ass songs with pdiddy
>>
Quavo is the best rapper in Hip Hop atm, Migos are holding him back. When and if he releases a Solo Album it should start a great Career for him
>>
>>71683913
Offset is the best member of Migos though
>>
>>71683933
Quavo saved this, killing his features atm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wgVW8E0wU8
>>
Young L > Lil B
>>
>>71683756
ITT: Facts
>>
Kanye has been releasing nothing but mixed bags since after Dark Fantasy and people only love the shit as much as they do because Kanye made it and 'It's SUPPOSE to be like that'!

>>71682689
This isn't controversial. It's true.
>>
>>71684218
TLOP was actually a classic ppl didn't give it a chance
>>
>>71684241
I gave it four.

It's still meh.
>>
>>71684255
I think its classic Ye' ppl just think negatively of it cos it was released after Yeezus i was the same I had to listen to it with fresh ears
>>
>>71684284
The album is good until he opens his mouth. I only listened to it for madlib. Thank god bandana is coming out
>>
>>71684329
Yeah I agree it's not that good lyrically, recent Kanye is a bit cringe lyrically
>>
Aside from Richard, Luke Vibert is the best of all the 90s "IDM"/warp artists. Ceephax Acid Crew has matured the most and shown the better progression though, and that's including Richard & Luke.
>>
controversial opinion

weezer's magnum opus is the green album

eminem's best is recovery

and the only hip-hop album from the 90s that isn't awful is illmatic. NWA,Dre, and friends were all complete shit.
>>
File: JayZ.jpg (1MB, 1345x1793px) Image search: [Google]
JayZ.jpg
1MB, 1345x1793px
Here's some controversial Jay Z opinions.

>In My Lifetime 1 is one of the worst rap albums of all time and it's jawdropping how such a shit album came out after reasonable doubt.
>He in general has better albums than Kanye does
>Blueprint 3 was a fantastic album and people only hate it because
>Hard Knock life is an overrated album and Swizz Beats is a terrible producer

>>71685278
>recovery being considered even slightly good
>NWA,Dre, and friends were all complete shit.
Now THAT'S controversial.
>>
>>71685424
Oh, almost forgot.

>Renegade was fucking awful.
>>
>>71683740
Totally agree. Ice Cube's clearly the best rapper out of the group, but a group's only as strong as its weakest members, and on Efil4zaggin, the weaker members give the best performances of their careers.
the beats are also fantastic
>>
>>71683933
this
>>
Tupac has classic songs but not classic albums.
>>
>>71683756
This. Out of all the "gangster rap" groups, Geto Boys was the one out of all of them that didn't take themselves seriously all the time and ran with it, and made some of the most enjoyable music of the genre as a result. Same thing when they make songs with a more serious tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFPwCMq0fs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.