[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Katy perry keep her mouth shut and just make music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: katyperrty.jpg (2MB, 2048x3034px) Image search: [Google]
katyperrty.jpg
2MB, 2048x3034px
Why can't Katy perry keep her mouth shut and just make music?
>>
i'd keep my mouth shut over her music
>>
>>71680561
she's 32, Her tits and ass are sagging and her looks are fading.

She needs to do everything to stay relevant, whenever it's talking about politics eventhough she has no idea about them or starting some ""revolution"" in hopes that people will care about her again.

It's the typical "I'm irrelevant, pay attention to me shtick" Literally every female pop artist in their 30's does it.
>>
Why can't she just sit on my face?
>>
File: katy3.jpg (222KB, 625x673px) Image search: [Google]
katy3.jpg
222KB, 625x673px
>>71680584
>>71680623
brap posters pls go
>>
>>71680561
>mmmmm mmm mmmm mmmmmmm mmmm mmm mmmmmmmm mm

I can see how that could work
>>
>>71680576
>she's 32, Her tits and ass are sagging and her looks are fading.
this is called hitting the wall
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
>>
>>71680641
*SSSPRPRRTTTTTT* *BLLUBBBBLUUBBBLUBB*
>>
hmm I'm 31 and her cellulite, butt and gut are making me feel very relaxed about my situation
thanks
>>
File: the wall.png (67KB, 912x927px) Image search: [Google]
the wall.png
67KB, 912x927px
>>71680663
>>
>>71680697
wrongest chart ever, it was probably made by some faggots with mommy issues, the drop should be at 30 as both the looks and the voice start to decay at that age.
>>
File: the wall (w vs. m).gif (9KB, 457x309px) Image search: [Google]
the wall (w vs. m).gif
9KB, 457x309px
>>71680713
the solid blue line is the only one that matters aka THE WALL
>Internal attractiveness
kek
>>
whoops forgot photograph ;D
>>
No matter what side you may fall on in our political divide, it's time to stop caring what celebrities have to say about politics. They're free to say whatever they want -- no one can control that -- but we don't have to listen.
>>
>>71680561
>""""make"""" """"music""""
>>
>>71680663
>>tfw my gf is 31 and there is no going back.
>>
>>71680663
>>71680697
>>71681862
>>71680576
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S71473049

Not this guy again. Damn, we get it already. You have mommy issues and KP resembles your mum so you become triggered by her.
>>
>>71680561
Sing would probably be the better verb there. Make implies that she still plays an important role in it's composition and production.
>>
Someone fill me in? I'm guessing she criticized Trump and got /pol/tards triggered?
>>
>>71682011
Yeah that's probably it fellow nu-male
freakin dumpfkins amirite???
>>
>>71682011
people are somehow just now realizing that Katy Perry makes empowerment anthems and for some reason that triggers the 3 people in this thread that keep samefagging
>>
Well, really, most of the more recent stuff is written by a team of writers. Like most pop artists.
>>
>>71680697
Anon, you forgot that women peak at 40
>>
BTW, if you didn't know, women are at their horniest in their early 30s because of the involuntary compulsion to produce a baby before their fertility runs out.
>>
>>71682032
Calm down, friend. Judging from your response i guess that IS it? God, you sure act like little babies.
>>
>>71682092
They're pretty horny in their 20s. I dated a 19 year old and I was copulating 2 to 3 times a day.
>>
>>71681862
>>71681957
not OP, just a guy with that feel.
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34KB, 600x403px
>>71682092
>early 30's
they get worse in their 40's
>sometimes you just want to drink a beer and relax
>>
>>71682096
It's been over four months since Hillary lost the presidential election, get over it already.
>>
>>71682636
It's just funny how i haven't even seen any political bitching in /mu/ by anyone else than /pol/tards getting offended by artists being liberal. I mean how can that even be news to somebody? Besides i'm not even 'murican so i don't even mind that much who's the president over there.
>>
>>71682776
it's really time to move on already
>>
>>71680561
Are you implying that she writes her own music???
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
DpQ9YJl.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>71680663
Assuming that those are cinder blocks (which are 8" tall) that wall is only 144" or 12 feet. The real wall is gonna be 30 feet, so next time it should be 45 cinder blocks tall.
>>
>>71681862
Ill fuck her for you
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.