[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_9235.png (593KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9235.png
593KB, 600x596px
Its shit

Even compared to views
>>
Way Better Than Views
>>
Yeah. Drake has started to fall off.
>>
>>71676862
Sad too. He never really made a classic record like I hoped he would. It always felt like he was on the cusp of greatness, until it didn't.
>>
I agree. Coming from someone who liked some songs on Views.
>>
>>71676889
I guess IYRTITL was his magnum opus
>>
>>71676930

>everyone calls you a faggot that tries to act tough
>they're not entirely wrong
>make an album where you act as macho as possible
>it's actually great
>lose your ghost writers
>make more dance hall beats

where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>71677076
There are 3 dance hall tracks on more life. Madiba riddim song, passionfruit, blem that's it. 3 out 20. Not counting skepta and Sampha songs
>>
>>71676821
Disagree. I think this is significantly better than views. It has a defined, atmospheric and enveloping sound, thanks to its fantastic production. Also I think drake delivers some solid introspective and often gloomy lyrics which was a refreshing surprise. I got plenty of take care vibes. This is a lot more than generic background core music like that of views. 7/10 for me
>>
>>71677134
it's 3 too many and he's not mentioning just more life. He's come out with a lot of whitewashed dancehall shit lately. Like on views
>>
More life best house album of the year
>>
>>71676821
Young Thug carries again.
>>
>>71676821
WAY better than views
>>
>>71677179
this lmfao
>>
>>71677157
>Also I think drake delivers some solid introspective and often gloomy lyrics
not sure if it was drake honestly have you seen the writing credits?
>>
>>71677169
We're talking about more life. Views was dance hall album.

3 dance hall songs out of 22 songs isn't a dance hall album lol.
>>
>>71677169
dancehall isnt inherently bad you just dont like that genre but personally shit makes me wanna move
>>
>>71676821
yeah but it's still true tho
>>
NWTS > IYRTITL > Views > Take Care > Thank Me Later > More Life > So Far Gone
>>
>>71677464
>dancehall isnt inherently bad
it is when it's coming from a dude who shameless rips it off in the worst way
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px)
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>71677613
Shape of you is a dance hall from a white dude and nobody gives a fuck lol number 1 song everywhere
>>
>>71677665
>number 1 song everywhere
doesn't make it good lol
>>
>>71677679
That wasn't the point. Nobody gives a fuck that ed sheeran does it but people go nuts and call drake fake for doing it lol

Difference urban and pop communtinty
>>
wow great taste there senpai its fun to pretend not to like things that are popular wew
>>
>>71677213

>Young Thug carries again.

because he's a better rapper than drake
>>
>>71678103

t. assnuked drake fan
>>
>>71676821
Wrong. It's shit.
>>
>>71678103
What? We only pretend to not like it because apparently everybody must like it since it's popular? If this is bait then it's good bait because I'm on the hook dude. Also, fuck you either way.
>>
More Life only makes you appreciate IYRTITL and NWTS even more.
>>
>>71677179
this
still better than views
>>
1.) Nothing Was The Same
2.) If You're Reading This, It's Too Late
3.) Take Care
4.) What A Time To Be Alive
5.) Views
6.) So Far Gone
7.) More Life
8. Thank Me Later
>>
I thought it was better than Views but still way too long and still too much dancehall/grime. The production was a lot better on this than Views and there are more good songs on this than Views. That said, it still isn't on par with his earlier work. Not even close.

NWTS > Take Care > IYRTITL >> SFG > TML >> More Life > Views
>>
>>71676821
whats the difference between a playlist and an album here?
>>
>>71678453
nonexistent
>>
Can we talk about how good Thugger is on Sacrifices? Honestly incredible stuff.
>>
It's mediocre but not as bad as Views.
>>
Views is 4, More Life is 5
>>
This whole culture vulture thing is really getting old. Why does he feel the need to hop on everybody's waves? It's given us whitewashed dancehall and other vaguely tropical music and now he's looking into grime. The "One Dance" effect's probably gonna happen again
>Drake scores a number one hit with scrubbed-down grime
>Every rap song for the following year follows his formula
>>
true, man
>>
>>71677322
Some of the writing credits can be attributed to samples, though. Danny Brown's credited on Free Smoke because a song by him and Tony Yayo called Roll Up was sampled
>>
>>71678924
archives buddy.
>>
>>71678793
That was a huge highlight.

Hearing young thug without auto tune and flowing that slowly and audibly. When he shifts back into his more yelping flow is quite something
>>
>>71677700
good point. hip hop community is more concerned with authenticity, whereas for pop music fans, generally, its taken for granted that it's all gonna be unoriginal trite bullshit anyway.
>>
>>71678151
>assnuked

lol
>>
>>71676821
havent listened yet, going to after the rick ross album which is dope so far
>>
>>71677533
>Views 3rd
ok son
>>
>>71676821
listened to it less than 12 hours ago and I've already forgot every song except Passionfruit
>>
portland, sacrifices, teenage fever, lose you and fake love are good. the rest range from bad to ok
>>
Hermes Link, Ice Blue Mink
>>
>>71676862
>started
>>
that '4422 - Gyalchester - Skepta Interlude - Portland (i knew he would hop on the flute beat trend) - Sacrifices' combo is amazing really
>>
the skepta interlude is fire. I like how Drake got both skepta and giggs on this album.

We are gonna see both more of the british rappers dominate hip hop soon but they will also change the sound and the game as a whole.

The game is about to change. Screenshot this
>>
>>71676821
the fuck? this has been out for like 2 weeks and i just now realized it's by drake. lol
>>
>>71676889
So Far Gone was his classic, If You're Reading This... was his masterpiece. Everything in between and after was bullshit.
>>
>>71678427
Quality list. My only personal change would be More Life over Views
>>
>>71681168
not screenshotting anything from someone who actually thinks the Skepta Interlude was good
>>
>>71681182

you mean 2 days
>>
>>71681168
might take awhile. US hip hop fans still think british rappers are cringey and sound like shit.
>>
>>71681335
same difference
>>
>>71676862
>falling off
>>
>>71678793
The only songs I like are the ones with as little Drake as possible.
>>
>>71681535
kinda this he is massively outshon but almost everyone else on the album
>>
So I sat through 1h and 30m of this and here are my thoughts:

Free Smoke - Weird samples, bland beats, nothing special

No Long Talk - Bad lyrics and boring beats. Giggs wasn't that great either.

Passionfruit - Easily the best track on the album. Really nice production, relaxing beats and even the lyrics is good. If this is dancehall Drake, then more of it pls.

Jorja Interlude - Interlude, nice samples but nothing special really.

Get It Together- I like the techno beats and Jorjas vocals, lyrics is shit tho.

Madiba Riddim - Sounds just like One Dance, so pretty boring overall, but I do like the tropical vibes.

Blem - Boring and bland beats once again. Lyrics is just as bad. Definitely the worst out of his dancehall tracks on the record.

4422 - One of the better tracks on the album, mostly thanks to Sampha. But yeah, it's an interesting track.

Gyalchester - Transition between this and 422 was really great but Idk how I feel about this track overall. The trap beats are great but Drakes rapping doesn't really fit on them desu.

Skepta Interlude - I really like the Grime sound and Skepta is lit. Clever lyrics too.

Portland - What the fuck is that flute sample lmao. Drake is actually pretty lit on this, definitely better than Quavo and Travis. Overall pretty meh.

Sacrifice - Thugger on fire, as always. I don't understand people who say he sounds the same every time. 2 Chainz is meh, Drake is boring. Beat is nice. Still one of the better ones.

tbc
>>
>>71681763
Nothings Into Somethings - Interesting vibe, but that's it.

Teenage Fever - Really fucking nice production. Getting Weeknds new albums vibes from this. Lyrics are good too.

KMT - The whole song feels so exaggerated and Giggs again fucking sucks. Horrible lyrics.

Lose You - Interesting production again on this. Drake is lit, getting Western Road Flows vibes, which was the best song on Views. So I really like this, one of the best tracks on this record.

Can't Have Everything - Nice flow, but everything else is bland and boring.

Glow - Not as good as I expected from Kanye, but it's an interesting track. Definitely falls to the above-average tracks category.

Since Way Back - This just fucking sucks. Instant skip

Fake Love - Beats and lyrics are nothing special, but it's better than half of the shit on here.

Ice Melts - Not as good as Thuggers feature on Sacrifice. Production is bland too.

Do Not Disturb - Really uninspiring actually. But I've seen worse closers.

So pretty much the album is way too long and most of the tracks can be removed. Passionfruit, Lose You and Teenage Fever are my favourites. 4422, Skepta Interlude, Sacrifice, Glow and Fake Love can stay too.

Overall it's a strong 5/10 I guess. Some pretty good tracks on it, but mostly just boring shit.
>>
File: kek.jpg (23KB, 413x395px)
kek.jpg
23KB, 413x395px
>>71676862
>>71676889

normies trying to understand modern day hip-hop.
>>
>>71676821
really disappointed with the thug collabs
>>
Is Canadian Slang that much like british slang? Or is he just really getting into the whole grime stuff
>>
>>71681832
he has been supporting grime artist for a while he just decided this album hed immitate them
>>
>>71681854
Yeah i know he's been supporting them for a while, its always been pretty big in Britain anyway. Just odd hearing a Canadian guy saying shit like 'Wasteman'
>>
I actually love it. But then again, I actually like house and especially the kind thats coming out of South Africa right now which is what this seems to mirror, but with insanely good production.
>>
>>71676821
I liked this way more than views, more energy in this.

views had me sleep
>>
File: 3048432311.jpg (37KB, 480x360px)
3048432311.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>71677533
>views that high
>>
Get It Together is fucking fire as all hell. Track of the year for sure.
>>
>>71681509
are you being ironic? If not then you should know that: popularity /=/ quality
>>
This album is ahead of the curve in thats its future sounds that the world aint ready for yet but will soon realise is goat.
>>
Honestly the dancehall tracks like madiba and passionfruit are growing on me.

I just wish he produced a cohesive project rather than just copping out by calling it a "playlist"
>>
>>71681965
Im saying hes not "falling off" either way.
>>
>>71682006
this

at first i wasn't really fucking with them. but now that i've heard them a few times, they just make you want to groove 2bh
>>
>>71676889

Take Care and Nothing was the same was all very superior to his recent stuff

I just want something with take care vibes
>>
Can we just talk about how good Passionfruit is? Literally his best track of all time.
>>
>>71682419
The fuck I don't understand everyone. It's a dancehall cut with 0 energy. Fucking none, it doesn't make you want to dance it doesn't make you want to groove it makes you want to sleep.
>>
>>71677322
Yeah I've seen the writing credits, but I don't really care, he's grown past being a rapper, he's a pop star now. But at least his music is staying relatively refreshing and slightly innovative.
>>
a great album. nuff said
>>
>Batman, dununu dunu

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71682509
This. The only good dancehall song Drake has done is Too Good and even that is somewhat bland.
>>
File: FHC247x.jpg (36KB, 400x313px)
FHC247x.jpg
36KB, 400x313px
>>71677533
>views anywhere but dead last

Is this reportable?
>>
>>71678453
Copout so he can say he wasnt really trying when people talk down on it
>>
All I wanted was IYRTITL pt2 but got a dancehall album
>>
>>71681891
This is regular toronto speak senpai, we've been stealing jamaica's vernacular for a minute

T.torontofag
>>
>>71682509
You're supposed to simp to Passionfruit you baka gaijin.
>>
>>71681798
>implying drake is anything other that a pop artist
>>
Holy shit britain your artists are garbage please stay out of our music

Sincerely everywhere the fuck else
>>
>>71683099
dude I'm also from Toronto and a very very small minority of people talk like that....and when they do it's mostly dumb kids who are doing it because drake is...
>>
>>71683089
>implying we"re ever getting anything like that after meek got drake this shook
>>
>>71683121
Come visit scarborough sometime
>>
>>71683117
Wiley's new album is pretty good
>>
>>71683152
3 or 4 good songs
>>
>>71682006
Whats next, an album called a "Tracklist"
>>
portland and sacrifices are pretty good
>>
>>71683176
disagree, list the 3 or 4 songs
>>
>>71683117
Listen to Konnichiwa by Skepta
>>
>>71683267
I feel like Quavo, Travis, 2 Chainz, and Thugger made Drake sound like a feature on his own songs
>>
he´s not even trying
>>
>>71683368
birds and bars = bad
bring them all = good
name brand = bad
speakerbox = bad
back with a banger = bad
joe bloggs = ok
patter up properly = ok
cant go wrong = good
bang = bad
u were always = bad
on this = bad, also fuck chipmunk
bait face = bad
my direction = bad
like it or not = bad
lucid = good
laptop = bad
p money = fucking god tier

lyrically it is sick but the production is pretty weak
>>
>>71683422
Why would he? This shit sells on his name alone, regardless of what critics or internet memers think
>>
>>71683466
i thought the bars were weak but thought the production made up for it
>>
>>71683508
i havent fully properly listened to it since it came out, i dont really listen to grime anymore desu
>>
>>71683466
> u were always - bad
> holy grime not listed
awful taste
>>
I genuinely don't think there's a bad song in between passionfruit and sacrifices. Skepta interlude is forgettable.
>>
>>71683589
bring them all / holy grime = same song

u were always isnt grime
>>
>>71683589
not him but holy grime is bring them all retard
>>
>>71683589
you were always does suck though, its on par with jcole's deja vu
>>
>>71683664
it being not grime makes it bad because it's made by a grime artist? Christ the mental gymnastics of some of you morons
>>
>>71681798
But normies are the ones liking modern day hip-hop

Looks like you're one of those normies that think they're better than "normies" and constantly calls others normies
>>
>>71678923
>culture vulture
Opinion discarded
>>
>>71684331
Am I wrong?
>>
>>71678923
Drake's interest in the UK seems like more than a culture vulture thing desu.

He was spamming screenshots from old Lord of the Mics clashes on his Instagram a few years back, before grime had even started becoming a thing again.

He's fucked with Skepta for a while now and they've collabed before.

When he came out at the Section Boyz show he was rapping every single word.

He's collaborated with Dave and apparently AJ Tracey too, who are up-and-comers and aren't exactly super well known unless you listen to that kind of music, which he obviously does.

He's said several times Giggs is his favourite rapper at the moment. He genuinely seems to be a fan of this shit.
>>
>>71683466
>also fuck chipmunk
Is this 2009?
Chip's been making grime again for a couple years now and he absolutely destroyed 2 MCs in 2 well publicised beefs that did a lot for the grime scene.

If you ignore the pop career he's a good MC.
>>
his dad ticks me off
>>
Is it pronounced Jiggs or Gigs
>>
File: thegoat.jpg (107KB, 1080x721px)
thegoat.jpg
107KB, 1080x721px
What intrigued me more than anything about More Life was the fact that #AllTheTime(Issa) was left off. Does this mean #Hitunes soon? Thugger already carried More Life and if Issa made it Drake would have been forgotten bigly.
>>
>>71684734
Gigs
>>
can't believe Drake's let Giggs on this, how can someone work with a scumbag like that

shagging his own brother's wife ffs complete cunt
>>
>>71685039
6/10, made me kek and reply
>>
>>71685077
thanks senpai i'll take it
>>
>>71684669
>Is this 2009?
nope, but it was around that time i stopped listening
>he absolutely destroyed 2 MCs
which ones just out of interest
>>
>>71684249
still a shit song
>>
>>71684669
If youre referring to bugzy and yungen heres my response

Bugzy's relegation riddim destroyed chip. That one track blew him into the scene, bars for bars it could be argued that chip was ahead. But overall, Bugzy just produced better songs

As for yungen, the peri peri track was good but mentioning 67 seemed like a cop out. One min he acts like hes not about that life, then he drops 67 to make yungen shook. Not really indicative of his skills as an MC
>>
First two songs were nice
The dancehall section from Passionfruit to Blem was a nightmare
The rest was decent but forgettable.
5.something song for song but light 4 as an album
>>
anyone else wish drake would make more songs like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwr2fdCeLEc

moody, atmospheric beats, really emotional lyrics about him being on top of the game but the isolation he feels

>Can’t tell you how much I love when niggas think they got it
>And I love the fact that line made 'em think about it
>>
>>71684639
i certainly agree that the grime is a lot less contrived than the dance hall and afrobeat
>>
>>71684750
honestly I feel like this with just about everything thugga has done for the past few years. There is no one in the game as interesting as he is
>>
>>71685448
Shame he has never been on top
>>
>>71678427
Interesting list, I don't agree with it but I can't say its not accurate
>>
>>71685314
>which ones just out of interest
Bugzy Malone and Yungen.
>>
MOVE FROM ME WITH THE PASTA
>>
>>71676889
Take Care
>not a classic

Nothing Was The Same
>not a classic

This is shitty bait. Do better.
>>
WTF this was drake all along? from the cover i just assumed it was some old 70's album
>>
Bangers
>Passionfruit
>Jorja Interlude
>Blem
>Nothing Into Somethings
>Teenage Fever
>KMT
Good
>Portland
>Sacrifices
>Gyalchester
>Lose You
>Glow
>Ice Melts
Decent
>Free Smoke
>No Long Talk
>4422
>Skepta Interlude
>Since Way Back
>Do Not Disturb
Forgettable
>Get It Together
>Madiba Riddim
>Can't Have Everything
>Fake Love

Overall a strong 7 to light 8, his best project since IYRTITL, I'm a big fan of old Take Care Drake and there's a lot of that vibe on this project
>>
If you listen to Drake you are a normalfag.
>>
>>71677533
Take Care > NWTS > More Life > IYRTITL > Thank Me Later > So Far Gone >>>> Views
>>
>>71678427
I think Take Care resonated so heavily with me because it was so much better than Thank Me Later and the guy grew the fuck up as an artist so fast it blew my mind a little. I listened to that album nearly everyday in highschool. Fucked a few girls to songs off that album.

Nice list, I'd switch the top three around a little bit and I think More Life deserves more credit.

It should be acknowledged the the top three albums on this list are leaps and bounds better than the bottom five.
>>
>>71686996
Can't Have Everything is a banger. Otherwise you're bang on.
>>
>>71687078
Controversial ranking. I think you may be ahead of your time and on to something though.
>>
>>71685528
I don't think the dance hall influence is very contrived at all, I think he just really likes banging groupies from the Caribbean. Still doesn't mean he should be doing it from an artistic perspective however.
>>
>>71686996
Ice Melts is a true banger la
>>
>>71687078
>More Life above IYRTITL
wew
>>
>>71687205
I'd probably move Ice Melts and Glow to bangers after a while, they're certainly growing on me
>>71687207
Aggressive Drake isn't as good as the emotional Drake, but maybe that's because I grew up on the old Drake his old stuff is just too relatable
>>
>>71687078
This is the correct ranking.

good job anon
>>
>>71687207
I didn't realize how good of an album IYRTITL was until I heard him rap the songs live headlining a music festival in front of nearly 100,000 people. The guy is a natural born showman. I wonder if he's still got it.
>>
>>71677213
speaking of thugger, have you guys noticed that Ice Melts is literally a Broccoli clone
>>
>>71687352
I've heard this comparison earlier but I really don't see it, like at all, the only similarity really is the piano on the beat but Brocollis piano pattern was generic as fuck anyways
>>
>>71683006
i like the writing a lot on that song
>>
pitchfork will give it BNM
>>
>>71687451
I think pitchfork is going to give it a 4.

Screenshot this.
>>
>>71687395
the only similarity i see is the bassline.
>>
What really bugs me is that Drake runs flow, at least he used to. Haven't heard that on his last two releases.
>>
>>71681168
>black
>British
Lmao
>>
>>71684750
what do you mean "if issa made it"? Is it not coming out? I loved the promo for it :(
>>
>>71688007
its coming out, its going to be on a dofferent project though. probably hitunes
>>
>>71687647
nope they only pan white mainstream artists
>>
>>71688240
How do you know? I really hope it comes out soon
>>
pretty mediocre

at least free smoke is good
>>
>>71688285
Drake is a white mainstream artist.
>>
seriously can drake and boi-1da be locked in a room together to make IYRTITL 2.0

no tellin is a top 3 drake song
>>
>>71688310
well theres a video for it and thugs social medias have been promoting it
>>
>>71688345
>jewish half black
>white
Lmaooooo
>>
>>71688386
Link
>>
>>71676821
All the white girls on tinder eat that shit up.
>>
>>71687647
I'm expecting a 6-ish
>>
dude he just died not cool
>>
>>71688751
Can't wait to see white girls quote lyrics from it on Twitter anytime they're vaguely upset
>>
>>71688805
It's mostly spics and mulattos quoting it though but then again I live in the cal
>>
can someone remind me again what happpens when you turn the 6 upside down
>>
>>71689317
So do I, actually. White girls do it the most from what I've seen but lightskin niggas and general fuckboys do it sometimes, they mostly stick to J. Cole
>>
>>71678427
holy shit are you retarded
>>
>>71677533
Take Care>IYRTITL>More Life>NWTS>Views>Thank Me Later>WATTBA

NWTS had some of his best songs but so much is shit filler and started from the bottom
>>
i hate to admit it but passionfruit is a really really good fucking song. portland too obv.

im so ashamed of myself
>>
>>71690708
I can understand why people might like Passionfruit. I still think it's bland but it's growing on me. Portland's one of the standouts
>>
>>71690708
The true patrician choice is gyalchestor,sacrifice,and 4422
>>
>>71690708
The fucking vocal melody on Passionfruit. It's perfect and it makes up forthe cheesy dancehall sound.
>>
>>71676821
mfw passionfruit my fave on the album
>>
>>
>>71690969
drake that nigga who open up
>>
>>71690994
you vs the guy she tell you not to worry bout
>>
More love>iyrtitl>Tc>nwts>views
>>
>Drake back on that fake Jamaican bullshit again

This is exactly why people call him a culture vulture.
>>
>>71692029
who gives a flying fuck
>>
>>71692093

I do because it's fucking annoying. If I wanted to listen to dancehall music then I'd listen to dancehall music. I don't want to hear a fucking Canadian singing with a fake Jamaican accent.

He needs to rap or shut the fuck up.
>>
Sad that Skepta and Giggs saves this album from being total shit.
>>
>>71692149
theres literally not one song on more life where he has a 'fake Jamaican accent'
>>
File: 8.jpg (20KB, 477x347px)
8.jpg
20KB, 477x347px
>>71692188
>theres literally not one song on more life where he has a 'fake Jamaican accent'
>>
>>71692198
well?
>>
>>71692220

He does it on Blem throughout the entire song. Listen to the album, fag.
>>
>>71692282
lmao. maybe slightly, only on a few parts. He does it on Views more than he does on more life. i still dont know why it triggers so many people. just skip the song
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.