[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why he wears the suit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0615.jpg (21KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
21KB, 250x242px
Can someone explain to me why he wears the suit?
>>
to hide his gut
>>
to hide his shame
>>
certainly not to hide his hands, just take a look at those things
>>
That's a big suit.
>>
>>71675686
For you.
>>
>>71675581
That's a question for men with bigger suits than ours
>>
>>71675581
nobody cared who he was until he put on the suit
>>
>>71675581
To hide John Verlaine and Brian Eno
>>
No one cared who he was till he wore the suit if i pulled that off would he die it would be extremely painful it's a big suit for /mu/ was getting caught part of your plan of course brian eno refused my offer in favor of yours i had to find out what he told you nothing i said nothing well congratulations sir the suit fits like a glove now what's the next step of your master plan crashing this board with no survivors augghhh pew pew pew pew ddadadadadadadada crash NO they expect one of us in the wreckage brother have we started the fire of course the fire rises calm down brian eno now's not the time of fear that comes later pew fwoooooomp augh augh ahhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>71675830
Sooo... bump?
>>
>>71675581
unironically he said he wore it so his head would look smaller
coincidentally he has described himself as "borderline aspergers" in the past
take a look at these dubs
>>
>>71675581
To give you a serious answer, it's because he was watching some Japanese play with a friend who told him, "Everything's bigger on stage, David." He was talking about performances (like how the act of moving your arm on stage is more noticeable), of course, but David being autistic took it literally. Side note: Japanese theater is also where David got the idea of having visible stagehands walk around the stage dressed in all black to move stuff around.
>>
>>71676362
So you're saying that David is a weeb?
>>
>>71675581
The real reason is that he wanted his head to look smaller, and the easiest way to do that was to make the rest of his body bigger

He says that exact phrase https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-mxVxFXLg in this interview
>>
>>71675581
To bring his autism into sharp focus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-mxVxFXLg
>>
>>71675581
this >>71675878
and this >>71676362
are the correct answers

also, just being an 80's weirdo
>>
>>71677252
this is so 80's avant-garde it hurts
this is what Reagan did to us
>>
I always took it as making fun of the power suit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.