[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you listen to on your way to and from work? I listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the johnny's rotten and ramone.png (345KB, 412x488px) Image search: [Google]
the johnny's rotten and ramone.png
345KB, 412x488px
What do you listen to on your way to and from work? I listen to the Classic Punk station on Amazon Music.
>>
I don't have a job lol

dubs
>>
I'm a NEET lol

dubs
>>
spotify lol

dubs
>>
birds lol

dubs
>>
I listen to Iggy and the Stooges quite a bit, the misfits, sublime, Johnny Cash, fugazi, dunno. I live in the city and walk to work so whatever I feel like jamming to to kill the thirty minute walk
>>
whatever i'm into at the moment

i don't have a specific driving playlist or something
>>
Whatever the fuck I want to listen to any other time.
>>
randomizer button ftw lol

dubs
>>
File: me.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
I listen to talk radio and try to get my brain working and thinking on my commute.

on the way home I listen to Nightcore and Aqua. I'm a pretty fun guy.
>>
>>71675835
30 minute walk. Jesus fucking christ. I'll never complain for the rest of my life.

You are a fucking warrior anon. Dont let anyone tell you different.
>>
>>71676416
It's not too bad, but it does get old. Especially because the average temperature here has been 10°F, and we just got hit by record snowfall for the area. But all in all I like it, an hour of each work day is me-time for music and observation/contemplation. I had knee surgery on my ACL/meniscus last year and walking is good for me anyways
>>
i just cycle through the dadrock and avant-garde fm radio stations. 89.9 wkcr is a godsend for anyone in the nyc area.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.