[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /mu/ hate her so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1472122512539.gif (979KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1472122512539.gif
979KB, 200x199px
Why does /mu/ hate her so much?
>>
>>71673802
She is a homosexual and therefore has no reproductive value.
>>
Misogyny and contrarianism. She was once loved here, and like all artists /mu/ likes, the next wave of 15 year olds will shit in it for no reason.
>>
Her music is awful.
>>
>>71674219
Yeah this.
>>
>>71673802
she lied about listening to Kate Bush & /mu/ is not fond of posers

+ she's like 55 now, too old for waifufags to obsess over her
>>
>>71674219
Yeah, I remember when /mu/ went bananas for her s/t
>>
wat I love annie
>>
File: lepinkertonman.png (168KB, 437x620px) Image search: [Google]
lepinkertonman.png
168KB, 437x620px
>>71673802
>ywn be Annie's boytoy and do degenerate mom-son roleplay with her
;_;
>>
>>71673802

>>71674219
This

Waifufags spammed the board with threads. Misogynists retaliated against waifufags with hate threads. Random anons ask "why all the attention". All of that attention killed her reputation.

Her reputation on mu has pretty much been dragged through the mud. The grey hair and choreographed live routines only made her be seen as pretentious. The petty Kate Bush copypasta, her leftist Twitter comments, and the bisexuality have only exacerbated that thought. Somebody said she had a dorito head (shows the kind of people your working with).
>>
>>71674847
>the bisexuality
She is not and has never claimed to be bisexual. She's exclusively gay (NTTAWWT).
>>
>>71673802
I hate all roasties
>>
>>71674883
Yes, she did. It's literally on her wikipedia article.
>>
>>71674883
She said that she is "sexually fluid"(swings which ever says she wants when she wants). She's said her celebrity crush was Steve McQueen(the actor) in an interview, posted Tweets in which she calls Justin Trudeau "pretty foxy", and Barry Jenkins "v handsome". Also her songs make references to both male and female sexual contact. Go look through her tweets and you'll find them.
>>
>>71674985
>sexually fluid
I dont know who this is but I already want to cuntpunch her
>>
who is this not even trolling genuine Q
>>
>>71674945
>wikipedia
Very authoritative
>>71674985
You can acknowledge someone is good looking without being sexually attracted to them. She engages exclusively in homosexual sexual relationships. Call it whatever you want. She's gay.
>>
>>71675218
Catbutt McPhereson
>>
>>71675218
St. Vincent a.k.a. Annie Clark. She's a musician who made 4 acclaimed albums and a collaboration album with David Byrne. Was in the Polyphonic Spree, toured and recorded background vocals for Sufjan Stevens. Dated Cara Delevingne, Kristin Stewart, and Carrie Brownstein.
>>
>>71675279
>Very authoritative

A lot more than some random guy on /mu/, yeah.
>>
>>71674225
This, S/T was terrible David-Byrne-with-a-Vagina-as-Dry-as-the-Gobi-Desert-Music and undeserving of its place on critics' lists and only shows the pathetic crop of female """indie""" artists and I had Marry Me on wax back in my simpler days
>>
>>71675279
>bi erasure
disgusting anon
>>
>>71675427
Cool. Now give a criticism of the music without ad hominems.
>>
>>71675279
She said she went out on a date with a guy when she was 16 to go out and see the movie Happiness(shit movie btw) in an interview. I know people's sexual preference can change, but if that was the case why didn't she just say she was lesbian. Also her lyrics can lean both ways in portraying who the sexual act is with ("are you afraid of what everybody's made of", "ate flowers in the backyard")
>>
>>71675471
Robotic in a way that reflects more upon the artist's own creative rigidity. Mechanized without moments of transcendence, or the human innocence of her earlier work. Invites comparisons to better artists. Self-serious without the ironic playfulness of New Wave, imitative without the swagger of conviction of a Patti Smith.
>>
>>71674985
>sexually fluid
Bisexual here
Fuck that noise
>>
>>71676112
I agree with this statement. The s/t was good in a songwriting sense, but lacked all of the personality her first three albums had.
>>
The media tends to overrate female musicians (actually happens with every single one, except maybe that scumface iggy azelea or whatever her name was), solely because they have vaginas.

/mu/ knows this, and /mu/ also doesn't like it when things become popular. There is your explanation.

Truth is, she's good. The album she did with david byrne is groovy as hell.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.