[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tame Impala

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1269.jpg (114KB, 1054x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1269.jpg
114KB, 1054x720px
Let's settle this: Do you like them or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQbf9oyyGjc
>>
Kinda a hit and miss band. When they hit, they hit hard.
>>
>>71673387
they make decent pop music and wouldn't mind if they dominated top 40
>>
hell no

you will never catch me listening to TI. the kind of band I expect women to like
>>
File: 1489968070089.jpg (113KB, 685x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489968070089.jpg
113KB, 685x800px
>>71673795
>women = bad
what's your favorite band anon I bet women like it
>>
Nope
>>
>>71673387
one of my favorite bands right now
>>
>>71673822
hype williams
>>
>>71673822
The Velvet Underground and associated acts (Reed, Cale, etc...)

I know women who are down with TVU, but they are not basic bitches so it's different
>>
love the first two albums, massive drop in quality with currents. i can't even make it through most of the songs.
>>
>>71673766

fpbp, good songs are REALLY good, bad songs are pretty bad
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 768x1024px
https://soundcloud.com/diggeroftheunknown/gymnopedie-interludes-offbeatz
>>
>>71673986

It's the opposite for me. First 2 albums are way too lo-fi and the base sucks. Half the songs on the first 2 albums bore me to death.
>>
i love like every song except past life off currents and perhaps she just won't believe me on lonerism. innerspeaker is less my cup of tea. but he is a solid one man band. you have to give it to him for being able to produce everything from scratch on currents and otherwise be able to play all those instruments...

right now i think he's a low-key visionary of this generation in music. he is absolutely putting out some of the most interesting stuff and working with big names like Lady Gaga on Perfect Illusion which was a hit. it's hard to say if he will be a household name but it's some of the best psychedelic music we're talking about here so he's not exactly fully pop yet. people criticize currents for being too pop but there's clearly still his psychedelic air in each of those songs, just that they're more cleanly and probably cheesily produced.

yeah i'm sucking his dick but watch out for this man i'm tellin ya
>>
File: 1376935129637.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1376935129637.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>it's another "guy can't even make better music than his girlfriend" episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEoKZIa0S4
>>
GOAT band
>>
>>71673880
I knew a teenage meme girl who liked them, tough luck kiddo
>>
I feel like a lot of people here hate them because of their college age "lol weed bruh" fanbase. /mu/ raved about Innerspeaker when it came out a few years ago. Currents is a straight banger from start to finish IMO
>>
>>71673387
I like Levitation Room better atm.
>>
>>71674260
Except he did almost everything on this album
>>
One of my favorite albums of all time, although Im of the opinion that they peaked with Innerspeaker. So Im hoping Kevin will go back to making more lo-fi psychedelic rock but its probably not gonna happen.

Not enough people who shit on Currents and disregard Tame Impala completely have heard their pre-innerspeaker stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woQfYDX4eJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLsTb32BUAc
>>
TAME IMPALA IS FAKE PSYCHEDELIA.
>>
>>71673986
It should have been an EP

1. Let It Happen
2. Nangs
3. Yes I'm Changing
4. Gossip
5. The Less I Know The Better
6. 'Cause I'm a Man
>>
>>71675178
lol retard
>>
>>71673387
no
>>
loved the cream sound in the first album
>>
>>71675148
Not a TI song, (Dee Dee Dums, actually) but The Serpentine is such a groovy psych song, that riff is 10/10 my man
>>
>>71675231
>No the moment

You fucked up, anon.
>>
Yes, arguably the best musical act of the decade that doesn't include memerap
>>
> does drugs
> have Innerspeaker
Me like.
>>
File: 131769676239.jpg (50KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
131769676239.jpg
50KB, 345x345px
>>71676213
>putting a 7/10 track on a 9.5/10 EP
>>
i like drugs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.