[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOTICE ME SENPAI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: RTJ3_COVER.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RTJ3_COVER.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
NOTICE ME SENPAI
>>
>fuck drumpf and fuck white people: the album

Fuck cuck the jewels
>>
>>71672206

>I didn't listen to the album: The Post
>>
File: elp_p4k_hat.png (850KB, 812x701px) Image search: [Google]
elp_p4k_hat.png
850KB, 812x701px
>>71672294

It's by far their most SJW album out of all RTJ albums.
>>
>>71672320
RTJ is anti authoritarian, not SJW.
>>
I'm a RTJ fan but I found with this one I was kinda unimpressed with their attempt to make their sound more intense.

Tunes like blockbuster and Lie Cheat Steal are still way punchier
>>
>>71672345
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>71672320

how? what makes it SJW?
>>
>>71672402

Legend has it is a top 3 RTJ banger.

>>71672345

They're extreme leftists.
>>
>>71672434

>They're extreme leftists.

>>71672424 again can someone explain to me how they are SJW/leftist/liberal/whatever?
>>
>>71672422
>>71672434
I haven't paid much attention to their lyrics, but you're kinda right, now that I think about it.
>>
Killer Mike said on that NPR performance not to associate RTJ as a political group. I can't think og any political El-P lyrics, but Killer Mike is definitely political. Though if you think they're "extreme leftists" you're way off.

Regardless, who fucking cares? Why can't people grow up and not be so butthurt about an artist's political alignment? I would consider myself in the left spectrum, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let Varg's retarded opinions get in the way of me enjoying his music.
>>
>>71672641

>Killer Mike said on that NPR performance not to associate RTJ as a political group

RTJ3 has a lot of obvious political lyrics, most obvious example being 2100. They released the song early after Trump won the election.

>for our friends. for our family. for everyone who is hurting or scared right now. here is a song we wrote months ago. we werent planning on releasing it yet but… well it feels right, now. it's about fear and it's about love and it's about wanting more for all of us. it's called "2100". we hope it finds you well.
>>
PICTURE THIS IMMA BAG OF DICKS
>>
>>71672483
Killer Mike was a big outspoken supporter of Bernie Sanders during the election
>>
>>71672641
The only people who actually take issue with this are all edgy little alt-right fucks that are still in high school
>>
>>71672757
He withdrew his support after he sold out to Hillary.
>>
>>71672757
>>71672698

that doesn't make them SJW

SJWs were pro-Hillary, not pro-Bernie

also not liking Trump doesn't make you SJW, why do politics-obsessed people try to pigeon-hole everyone into such generalized groups?
>>
>>71672812
no he didn't. he still talks about bernie positively regularly
>>
>>71672826

>SJWs were pro-Hillary, not pro-Bernie

haha, no
>>
>>71673010
haha, yes. the "extreme sjws" or whatever you people call them were all over bernie and attacking his supporter as "brogresives" or "berniebros" or whatever and were at killer mike's throat for implying hilldawg shouldn't be elected just because she has a uterus
>>
>>71673050

You're wrong. SJWs supported Bernie.
>>
>>71672424
literally the album opener
>"El-p and Killer Mike, we're both with Hillary"
>"we're leftist cucks and this is Run The Jewels three"
>>
>>71673075
okay dude, ignore everything i just said and don't read up on it at all
>>
>>71673050
>>71673075
>Music

Also:
>SJW's are all one person

You're both fucking retarded.
>>
>>71672424

The robot voice that says 'Fuck Drumpf, motherfuckers' in Talk To Me.
>>
>>71673101
>not liking trump makes you an sjw
>>
>>71673010
>>71673050
"sjw" encompasses a wide spectrum of thought, it's not something as easy to pigeonhole as "alt-right." idiot SJWs preferred Hillary, the types that literally look for any word to cause a fuss over (like the killer mike incident that got all the hillbots upset). smarter and pragmatic SJWs recognized Bernie was way more in line with their values.
>>
>>71673101

that didn't happen, nice b8
>>
>>71673147
it's clear as day on my copy of the album. then again it's in .flac and I have nice headphones
>>
File: hmmm.png (268KB, 744x658px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
268KB, 744x658px
>>71673190
>>
>>71673242

>genius

lol
>>
>>71673260

what's the problem?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.