[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the thing with Danny Brown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1390406696_danny_brown_61.jpg (302KB, 812x813px) Image search: [Google]
1390406696_danny_brown_61.jpg
302KB, 812x813px
So im kinda new on /mu/, and i notices people here like Danny Brown. I was like he must be good if people like him, but everything i saw and heard is a fucking gay as fuck guy with gay as fuck hair and irritating, fucking annoying voice. Whats the thing with him? Maybe i didnt hear good songs? Can you prove me he is good?
>>
his latest album has him rapping over slightly experimental beats so the nu-males on this board who mainly listen to indie pop and trap think it's the most profound shit ever
>>
"this is too different from conventional music, it must be gay and I feel insecure in my sexuality even listening to something so different from what's considered normal"

G T F O
>>
>>71670941
/thread
>>
>>71670891
don't be fooled; he sucks and has an annoying voice
>>
>>71670891
listen to XXX.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9b7uxX5LZo
>>
>>71670891
His voice is just a pleb filter
>>
>>71670941
No, i didnt say his music is gay, i said he looks gay as fuck.
When you say different from conventional music do you mean annoying and unlistenable?
btw that 14 years old type insult about sexuality doesnt deserve any comment
>>
>>71670941
>>71671043
>>71670974
Thread can end now you got your answer
>>
>>71671087
his music is only inaccessible if you've been listening to music for a week
>>
>>71670941
>>71670974
>>71671043
>>71671089
samefag
>>
and i would say this >>71670937 is a real answer
>>
File: Untitled.png (4KB, 385x140px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4KB, 385x140px
>>71671139
wew
>>
xxx is the best rap album of the decade.
AE got hyped because he rapped over "experimental" beats and this board likes to hype shit "normies" don't get.
>>
>>71671520
>xxx is the best rap album of the decade.

ahahhahahahahahahaahhahaahhaahahahhahahhahhahhahahahaahhahaahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha
>>
>>71671569
not an argument tampon boy :)
>>
>>71671520
I'd hesitate to call it the best rap album of the decade. It's probably up there though. Still I think whether or not you like Danny, anyone should be able to appreciate the track"30".
>>
his voice can be off putting at times but I don't think it ruins the songs
>>
>>71671087
ok, in seriousness, start with "Old" if his other stuff is too weird for you, it's by far the most accessible. He has a deeper rapping voice, the high one, and one sort of in between. his music doesn't have a consistent feel to it, so he's sort of an artist you get into for his creative vision instead of, say, enjoying an album for it's a single cohesive structure... i guess. in terms of technical prowess, you're not going to find it if you're annoyed by his vocals, as his best stuff is always in his most "annoying voice." but another thing that I'm personally impressed with is how he seems to always test his limits by rapping in sync to the most unconventional beats, as evidenced on his most recent and best album Atrocity (White Lines comes to mind)
>>
>>71671087
whats wrong with being gay
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.