[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cst012hires.jpg (329KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cst012hires.jpg
329KB, 900x900px
I don't get it.
>>
it's an album cover
>>
do you think we care?
>>
>>71670379
nobody does, it's just noise that /mu/ listens to for e-cred
>>
>>71670379
2deep4u
>>
>>71670379
Neither did I.

Lie down the next time you're tired, turn off all the lights, light some candles, smoke a blunt, and give it another listen.

Became an all time favorite after that.
>>
>>71670379
This is entry level shit bro what are you doing
>>
>>71670413
This is far far from noise, what are you on sonny?
>>
File: MI0002982480.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002982480.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>71670379
Just listened to it last week. It reminded me a lot of pic related which I love. Just sort of a more contemporary flavour.
>>
>>71671191
It's literally just noise
>>
>>71670768
for real
>>
>>71672509
thats what all music is nibba
>>
>>71672567
word
>>
How dense can you be to not get a classic, entry level Post-Rock album? The fucks wrong with you?
>>
>>71672889
I can sympathize with OP, when i listen to this album it sounds like they only know a few minor chords which they then proceed to run into the ground. Then theres some edgy soundbytes of sad shit and you expect me to call this art music? The fuck
>>
>>71670379
it has no substance. Listen to F#A#Infinity or Slow Riot... they are good.
>>
what the fuck is there to get? There are some really moving pieces on this album. Sure, maybe you don't like the drones, but this album has some beautiful moments that anybody would be able to enjoy. There are also moments that will unsettle anybody, and while some might not consider it something they would like to feel again, the music certainly deserves credit for being able to get you to feel something.
>>
>>71672509
Its literally just periodic fluctuations in air pressure
>>
>>71670379
Listen to it again, but louder. Did you not even enjoy the greatest musical build up in contemporary rock?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.