[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have that Mike Love copypasta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: mike love.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mike love.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
Anyone have that Mike Love copypasta?
>>
this one?

one time i caught a ban for "blogposting" because i posted a thread about what was going on in my life, asked for recommendations for that feel, and the thread went on for quite a while, with people discussing their own feels, music recommendations flying everywhere, and people kept asking me more about what was going on to try to fine-tune their recommendations, so i indulged them. it was a good thread (not because of me, but because of the people who bothered to exchange music and chat with each other to try to help each other with music), and after i caught the ban and the thread was deleted, i saw a thread go up asking where it went, and attempting to restart it. people were actually upset that the thread got deleted, because they were getting comfort and good music out of it.

BUT YOU SADO-MASOCHISTIC MOTHERFUCKERS CAN LOVE-POST ALL GODDAMN DAY AND NOT A DAMN THING HAPPENS. IT'S THE LOWEST-EFFORT SHIT IN THE WORLD, AND IT'S ANNOYING AS HELL. ALL YOU'RE DOING IS POSTING WHO IS OBVIOUSLY THE SHITTIEST MEMBER OF THE BEACH BOYS AND WHO IS OBVIOUSLY A VERY SHITTY HUMAN, AND TELLING PEOPLE HE'S BETTER THAN BRIAN. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH MUSIC, EVER. IT'S JUST BLIND SHITPOSTING. IT CERTAINLY HAS WAY LESS TO DO WITH MUSIC THAN A "MUSIC FOR THIS FEEL" THREAD. BUT THIS IS THE COMMUNITY YOU WANT, ONE WHERE WE HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS GODDAMN STUPID, UGLY ASSHAT'S FACE ON THREE DIFFERENT THREADS WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO SCROLL DOWN. YOU'VE PROBABLY ACTUALLY MADE SOME PEOPLE LIKE MIKE LOVE DUE TO YOUR INCESSANT, UNRELENTING SHITPOSTING, AND THAT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE GREATEST CRIMES IN MUSIC YOU COULD POSSIBLY COMMIT. IT KILLS ME EVERY DAY THAT THE PLACE I GO TO FOR GOOD MUSIC AND INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION ABOUT THAT MUSIC IS FILLED WITH IRONIC LOVE PROPAGANDA. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD END THIS OR END ME.

inb4 "go to bed, Brian"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJaGMLZjrg
>>
>>71669548
No I mean the one that starts with something like

>be mike love
>just want to make nice songs about the beach
>constantly hear people praise Brian Wilson's autistic sadboy bullshit

Something like that
>>
File: 1466528102716.jpg (881KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1466528102716.jpg
881KB, 1500x1500px
>>71669476
>>
Imagine being Mike Love in the Pet Sounds recording sessions and having to be all like "damn, Brian, you fuckin' brilliant, all profound with your pretentious songwriting and horrific cringe-worthy lyrics. I would totally jam this track out with you, both in the studio and in a live show" when all he really wants to do is compose surf rock about babes in your home. Like seriously imagine having to be Mike and not only sit in that chair while Brian sings his disgusting druggy lyrics in front of you, the favorable production barely concealing his high pitch whiny voice, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that song. Not only having to tolerate his fat, boy-like visage but his shy attitude as visitors in the studio tells him he's THE MOST TALENTED SONGWRITER OF ALL TIME and DAMN, BRIAN WILSON WRITES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his beady fucking aspie face belt out shitty lyrics you didn't even know could be put on paper before that day. You've been creating nothing but a healthy string of surf pop hits with your bandmates and later legal defendant for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs in Inglewood. You've never even heard anything this fucking artsy fartsy before, and now you swear you can see the sweat that's breaking out on his punchable autistic face as he begins to spew out another verse, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and work with his "provocative (for that is what he calls the song)" masterpiece, the masterpiece he worked so hard for with Wrecking Crew in the previous months. And then the manager calls for another take, and you know you could out-sue every single person in this room before your lawyers could ask for a pay raise, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mike Love. You're not going to lose your continuing musical career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>71670432
Wasn't this originally about Arnold Schwarzenegger?
>>
File: Cj6NU7wUgAA_F0O.jpg (117KB, 814x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cj6NU7wUgAA_F0O.jpg
117KB, 814x960px
>>
>>71669548
Hey, I wrote this. Neat.
>>
>HEY
>NOW
>WELL
>IT'S
>A
>LOVE
>THING
>>
File: chuckberry_retna_502.jpg (66KB, 502x677px) Image search: [Google]
chuckberry_retna_502.jpg
66KB, 502x677px
fuck Mike Love. Fuck Brian Wilson. Fuck the Beach Boys
>>
Brian Wilson breaks into Mike Love's home. He passes the many gun racks, passes the banana hammock display case, and approaches Mike's bed. He looks at the man who has wreaked havoc on his career throughout the years. He quickly grabs and ties Mike up. Mike wakes up and starts screaming, calling Brian a "cuck" and "a lard with eyes" Brian kicks him across the face, "shut the fuck up" he yells, then in a quiet whisper he says into his ear, "Smile!" Brian proceeds to take a small chihuahua out of his backpack and instructs it to poop in Mike Love's mouth. As the shit slowly drips out of the poor pups ass it makes a high pitched warbling sound, and as only a musical master such as he can, Brian harmonizes with it perfectly. This would be the last harmonization Brian would ever do. He pulls out a brick (one he had saved from the tearing down of the original "wall of sound" he helped construct in the 60's) and bashes Mikes face in. Mikes "MAGA" hat falls lifelessly to the ground, covered in viscera and dog shit.
Brian takes a step back and admires is handiwork. For once in his life he feels truly happy, more than any meds or anti-depressants could make him. He takes 3 acid tabs from his backpocket and places them on his tongue. He closes his eyes and places the gun against his temple. He sighs a sigh of relief, "Brian Wilson Presents" he whispers, and pulls the trigger.
>>
File: 1488339206090.png (795KB, 832x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1488339206090.png
795KB, 832x1125px
Post times you acted like based Mike Love. I'll start.

>having dinner with gf
>she cooked my favorite dessert
>cherry pie
>take a mouthful of it
>something didn't feel right
>gf says "Can you taste it, honey? I put rhubarb in it."
>immediately spit it out with full force
>gf is visibly stunned at this point
>I slowly stand up and walk towards her
>"H-honey"
>slap her as hard as I can
>"Don't fuck with the formula!"
>she's now on the ground sobbing loudly and muttering "W-why"
>mfw I reply "It's a love thing"
>>
File: 1455518218962.png (3MB, 3204x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1455518218962.png
3MB, 3204x2300px
Holy shit, Brian dorks are cancer

Before Mike Love:
>Brian comes up with a mediocre song that doesn't make the cut to Pet Sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSUR39Pt8Ho

After Mike Love:
>Hey Brian, this song fucking sucks, the lyrics are terrible. The chorus should be like this, let me show you. Let's add these lyrics i came up with while I was driving here with my hot wife. Also, fire that Tony Asher hack.
>Ok, Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

>best selling single in the history of the Beach Boys
>considered one of the greatest songs of all time

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>71670480
Why do people keep posting that photoshopped image of the two like it's real?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.