[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headphones in public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7411.jpg (180KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7411.jpg
180KB, 640x360px
Do you guys really need to listen to music everywhere you go?
>>
I have a narrow but long face. It's hard for me to find any on-ear headphones that don't make me look like a total tool. any recs?
>>
>>71658877
No one who wears headphones in public is actually listening to music, they just want to be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>71658935
You don't need to have headphones on to be left alone. Most people, just like we do don't give a fuck about another random person.
>>
>>71658935
This.
Fuck off OP.
>>
>>71658999
Why so hostile? Just trying to have a rational discussion. You're certainly not doing any favors for the stereotype with that attitude.
>>
>>71658877
>Do you guys really need to listen to music everywhere you go?

Yes, but why the fuck would I wear headphones?
>>
>>71659109
Bumpin
>>
>>71659109
Do you happen to be a black man?
>>
>>71659192
I happen to be a person who wears earphones in public, dolt
>>
>>71658877
80% of the time i'm listening to podcasts
>>
>>71658877
Yes.
>>
>>71658877

It beats talking to anyone
>>
>>71658877
blatantly states that you don't want to talk, more comfortable/better quality than earbuds

normies wear beats all the time
>>
I listen to death metal, you can't just play that on your iphone like the shit hop kids do.
>>
Just wear earbuds or Beats and not look like an autismo? If not those, £20~ Sony closed back headphones or gym headphones are the only other socially acceptable thing.
>>
Yeah and it's a great way to avoid cunts
>>
>>71658877
That asian boy is a qt. What's his name?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.