[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ think King Gizzard is garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Does /mu/ think King Gizzard is garbage?
>>
>>71657155
far from it
>>
File: dumb bag darnell.jpg (29KB, 333x480px) Image search: [Google]
dumb bag darnell.jpg
29KB, 333x480px
>>71657155
That's a pretty fancy case you got there boy
>>
>>71657176
>>71657171
I posted a thread and no one respond :/

What you guys think of the new drop?
>>
>>71657155
why does the guitar say dickhead on it?
>>
>>71657176
the zanzibar gem and joes side thot
>>
>>71657210
thats the model number of the guitar
>>
>>71657155
>Paper Mache and Nonagon
no, they're really good
>Microtonal
yes, there are far better instances of microtonal music that use it much more effectively in the classical world
>>
>>71657248
what about in the rock world?
>>
Why is it I dont think that King Gizzard is experimental? Is King Gizzard experimental? It doesnt seem to have that weird, bizarre flavor. But It really is bizarre in the most charming & delightful sense. Is this just because I think that experimental music has a large variety of contingent of dissonant and abrasive flavors?

Why do we call this shit "psychedelic"? Sometimes I don't get why people put this label on the band. They don't seem like original 60s acid freaks. I like to entertain the idea of the band being a "jazz rock without the faggotry"

What are your thoughts, /mu/?

im in the bottom right of this pic, the flute was so goddamn awesome. I could play the first part of what he did on flute for you guys if you wanted, but i cant run the effects through it like he did.
>>
>>71657248
I cant really blame them though, they literally learned 9 songs on an awkward and foreign tuning and still manage to tour with them simply because stu got a guitar for free and he liked the gimmick.

What do you think of like, the actually good albums that arent on spotify for a fucking reason? Quarters! is my favorite album of all goddamn time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.