[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ here redpill me on iamwhoiam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

/pol/ here

redpill me on iamwhoiam
>>
>>71646197
You have to go back.
>>
New album when?
>>
>>71646197
bargain bin the knife
still decent
>>
>>71646197
Your kind isn't welcome here.
>>
>>71647553
Probably pretty soon, but as ionnalee instead. It's basically the same thing tho

>>71646197
Well she is a swedish pop star female who rebelled against her parents and went to London for god knows what reason. She's also and outspoken atheist. Make of that what you will. I met her once and she was extremely sweet, humble and modest.

She is an incredible artist though, even if you don't care for her music. Something that usually goes overlooked is her laser precise references to different Nordic artistic eras. Bounty is Nordic medievalist art, Kin is Nordic modernist art, Blue is Nordic futurism, Samaritan seems to go for a Nordic baroque vibe. Ultimately she manages to channel all of these eras in an equally timeless fashion which I think is utterly fascinating.
>>
File: 1446904993392.jpg (25KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
1446904993392.jpg
25KB, 425x320px
>>71646197

this is a leftst board
>>
>>71646197
I would like to fugg her hard on the sink
>>
>>71648364
I thought that cat was sitting on a pizza first
>>
>>71648364
this is not a political board
>>
>>71649467
watch this

pic related is the best album of 2015
>>
>>71649467
No, but a lot of people here are a bunch of idiots who keep talking about that. That goes for both sides.
>>
>>71647783
>>71646401
Kek, it's literally /mu/core
>>
I'm waiting for the commies to arrive ITT
>>
File: 1311375294020.png (23KB, 221x213px) Image search: [Google]
1311375294020.png
23KB, 221x213px
>>71649467
This

I don't like /pol/trash in my board.
>>
File: Behold, the cube!.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Behold, the cube!.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
>>71646197
Her music hits me like few other artists too, and I'm not even a big fan of lyrical music.

Sever is my favorite, Rascal right behind it.

What is it with sweden and amazing lyrical music? You blend in electronica so flawlessly with vocals.
>>
>>71648345
>Probably pretty soon, but as ionnalee instead. It's basically the same thing tho
I'm perfectly fine with that, I want more iamami.
>>
Redpill?

What is that? Is that the thing from that one movie about the time travel man who fights clone people?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.