[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else enjoy mostly gay artist but are straight? i just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: arckaine.jpg (4KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
arckaine.jpg
4KB, 286x176px
anybody else enjoy mostly gay artist but are straight?

i just connect with their music more
>>
are you sure youre not in the closet

why else do you worry about this kinda pointless shit
>>
>straight
gross
>>
yeah same thing with movies and books
i guess im probably bi but only theoretically
>>
I enjoy gay artists too, not because they're gay but because they make good music
>>
>>71641445
haven't actually checked up on the sexual orientation of every artist on my ipod lad, so i wouldn't know if it was a matter of 'mostly' or not

2bh i don't understand how you could connect with their music anymore than you could any other kind

unless they literally dedicate 100% of their lyrics and music videos to the matter of being gay, there's no way they can sound homosexual just off their instrumentals

i know there are some artists out there who put that shit front and center, which has always seemed kinda stupid to me, but then i don't need to listen to it and they aren't making it 'for me'

same principle as say, white supremacist bands or, i dunno, ultra left punk shit

seems like it would just get in the way of/take precedence over the actual music, so i don't bother
>>
When did he turn into this BDSM high heeled yas queen slay type of musician? He was such a qt nice guy back then.
>>
>>71641548
hood by air
>>
>>71641536
idk man songs like this just make me horny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY_pOF4rv38
compared to the weeknd
>>
>>71641536
what if you dont mean to but naturally gravitate toward gay artists

its like if you only were into asian-american artists, eventually you would realize it, even if it didnt effect their music

although i guess you could arguably say that gay artists are more likely to explore themes of fluidity or repression or whatever
>>
>>71641562
fair enough m8

>>71641569
kek what's 'mean to' got to do with it

naturally gravitate without knowing they were gay? i dunno man then i guess like you said, there must be something common to gay musicians (besides the obvious) that comes through in their music and that resonates with you, themes and metaphors and shit

i don't think that's how it works though

i can't see how it would be possible to only be into asian-american artists, unless what you're focused on/drawn to has nothing to do with the music and everything to do with their being asian-american

and i think to an extent the same would apply to gay musicians, if they're all you're listening to
>>
I wouldn't know if some of the artists I know are gay.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.