[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we like Coheed and Cambria?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: coheed-and-cambria-band2.jpg (57KB, 731x356px) Image search: [Google]
coheed-and-cambria-band2.jpg
57KB, 731x356px
Do we like Coheed and Cambria?
>>
File: re4lly m4kes you think b4nny.png (76KB, 206x184px) Image search: [Google]
re4lly m4kes you think b4nny.png
76KB, 206x184px
>>
I do for the most part. Last thing I really enjoyed for the most part was the Afterman double album. Good live.
>>
>>71639319
I'll be honest, I adore their first 4 albums so much and have listened to YOTBR and thought it was very forgettable. I need to listen to Afterman because I've heard a lot of good things about it.

GAIBSIV v1 > SSTB = IKSSE3 > GAIBSIV v2
>>
Which album is the best?
Is anyone going to the Neverender?
>>
>>71639306

Go back to TFTV and off my music board you FREAK
>>
where should I start with them?
>>
>>71639511
IKSSE3
It has the most "classic" coheed songs
then go to Good Apollo v1, then back to SSTB then go onto Good Apollo v2.

SSTB I will admit took me a bit to get into, but I think it's incredible now. Thing with Coheed is that they're a concept bands and all of their albums except their newest one have to do with a story that the singer writes called The Amory Wars. Reading the comics gives you a better appreciation of the music, but the music is incredible on its own. Even just vaguely knowing the meanings behind some of the songs make them better than what they already are.

I am a huge Coheed fanatic and I love them to death and I wish more people appreciated them because I think they're one of like the top 5 bands of the millennium.
>>
>>71639298
I do.
>>
>>71639558
What's your favourite song by them?
>>
First three albums are gr8
after that its a bit inconsistent, but not awful
Solid band
>>
>>71639620
those first 3 albums are godlike though
>>
>>71639335
It's good. For once the story is consistent. He can write a damn good love song when he wants to.
>>
>>71639298
How do I get Claudio hair?
>>
>>71639628
ascend and become a demigod

>>71639627
yeah I'm really looking forward to the good apollo comics finally coming out, that graphic novel is just... not very good
>>
>>71639620
I interned at the studio where they recorded the first three albums last summer, it was pretty sweet. My personal favorite Coheed record is Year of the Black Rainbow but those first three have a special place in my heart
>>
>>71639799
And by the first three I mean the second and third, I actually forgot Second Stage was recorded somewhere else
>>
>>71639298
no.
/thread
>>
I liked them in highschool, and desu without them I would have never gotten into metal

altho desu the only metal I liket hese days are black metal, blackgaze, and the random symphonic metal band
>>
>we
Ah yes, I almost forgot that all of us on /mu/ are a hive-mind.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.