[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do you prefer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Which do you prefer?
>>
i don't understand the question
>>
>>71628793
CTTE by a mile
>>
>>71628793
Ctte easily, but both are great.
>>
Close to the Edge. Easily. Gonna blast Siberian Khatru right now
>>
CTTE but Heart of the Sunrise is a beautiful closer
>>
Fragile by a wide margin.
>>
>>71628793
As a whole CTE is better, but I'm a pleb whose favorite song is Roundabout
>>
Another vote for Close To The Edge. It's just more cohesive and competent. Bruford quit for a good reason after its release, because he knew they would never top it.
>>
What about this?
>>
>>71628884
Fragile
>>
>>71628793
Close to the Edge but just barely.
>>
>>71628864
I hate to say it but I agree with this

memes aside Roundabout is just such a fucking good song
>>
>>71628793
CttE is the better album as a whole, cohesive album, but I personally love South Side of the Sky and Heart of the Sunrise as individual songs.

>>71628884
Fragile, no question about it.
>>
I GET UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
>>
TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE TELL THE MOON DOG TELL THE MARCH HARE
>>
>>71628793
Yes are so fucking good and always have been.
>>
Fragile by a longshot
>>
>>71629612
WE
>>
>>71629699
HAVE
>>
>>71628793
CTTE but Roundabout is unironically the best song off both of them, that groovy part of CTTE may be the best moment though
>>
shit idk maybe

N O N E ?
O
N
E
?
>>
Close to the Edge blew me away the first time hearing it. It's an absolute 10/10 for me. But Fragile really wasn't that interesting to me, nor was The Yes Album. Do they grow on you?
>>
>>71630438
Yes
>>
>>71630486
What about them?
>>
>>71630506
Yes
>>
>>71630438
Fragile does. I can't say for sure with The Yes Album though.
>>
>>71630438
Yes Album is exit level prog. Fragile and Close to the Edge is entry. Just keep listening and you'll eventually like it.
>>
>>71628793
CTTE
>>
>>71628793
Fragile
>>
>>71630486
Ayy
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.