[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did everyone who played on this have Down Syndrome or something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Trout Mask Replica.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trout Mask Replica.png
159KB, 300x300px
Did everyone who played on this have Down Syndrome or something?
>>
more like autism
>>
>>71626956
I'd like to see you play the drum parts of any song.
>>
>>71626956
Safe as milk is better
>>
>>71626966
Except autistic musicians are often savants who are masters at their instruments. I wish /mu/ wouldn't use words they don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>71627456
Everything on TMR was painstakingly practiced to perfection. It's supposed to sound like that. Extremely skilled musicians, deliberately making nigh unlistenable music. Autism.
>>
>>71627456
the captain heavily composed the whole album and the musicians had to work to play in his bizarre style
>>
>>71627951
imagine actually buying into this bullshit
>>
>>71626956
First thing I do when I wake up is listen to TMR. Then I have breakfast, soybeans of course. After I eat I have my shower where I listen to Trout Mask Replica again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Safe As Milk or even Bongo Fury. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Trout Mask Replica while I mash my soybeans. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about Captain Beefheart. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Trout Mask Replica, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused.

By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to play basketball, play tabletop RPGS and watch movies together but mostly we listen to Trout Mask Replica. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up a mean soybean. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Trout Mask Replica in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Trout Mask Replica.

My friends go home after this and while it was fun, it's time to prepare for another big day tomorrow. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral but mostly just the cover art of Trout Mask Replica. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Trout Mask Replica being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song "Frownland" I drift to sleep
>>
OP has down syndrome.
>>
>>71626956
Nigga, they ate lazer beans and hair bake pie. Does that sound like Down Syndrome to you?
>>
I'm not a big fan, but if you can't hear there are very deliberate grooves on this album then I don't know what to tell ya
>>
Unironically, listen to it again. The first time I listened to it I barely got a few songs in before I quit. Something about it called me back and I listened to it again. It takes a few listens, but it really is a fantastic album. It inverts and twists everything in "standard" music, but not unrecognizably.

>>71628013
>I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral but mostly just the cover art of Trout Mask Replica.
That got me
>>
>Christgau himself, King of Plebs, gave this album a B+
EVEN DEMONS KNOW
>>
Even though they are professionals and Masters in their instruments there are much better ways of showing that talent then they did on TMR, i did like some parts of the album, But i didn't like How much it switches from good to not good But that just imo, But i see No reason to Call cbc&hmb retarded That's just retarded
>>
>>71628012
>imagine actually buying into this bullshit
Imagine having an open mind and not turning everything into a meme.
>>
but it's not that inaccessible...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.