[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trackers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Are any /mu/tants on any private music trackers? If so which ones? Which do you prefer and why?
If you hate torrenting and prefer to stream music or strictly buy, etc. post that here too.
>>
>>71625935
I'm on Apollo and Redacted. currently prefer Redacted because it has a bit more obscure stuff and they gave every user 50 fucking freeleech tokens for this month.
>>
>>71626061
I'm on both of those as well. I'm really enjoying those 50 FL tokens. Currently have 29 remaining.
I'm a PU on Apollo and a Member on Redacted (wish it was the other way around for the invite forums on RED)
Is there anything you would recommend?
>>
Yeah those tokens expire in a few weeks. Until then I don't know what to grab from redacted.
>>
>>71627311
I'd suggest Ty Segall's new EP as well as Xiu Xiu's new album (if you're a fan). What would you recommend?
>>
>>71627414

I grabbed a bunch of funeral doom and NOLA sludge. Grabbing FLACs and start collecting stuff on a portable hard disk in case this site shuts down like what.cd did.
>>
I'm already on redacted. Whats the process for getting on Apollo?
>>
>>71627699
I'm doing the same thing both on a portable HDD and on my seedbox. It'll be super easy to cross-seed onto apollo, NotWhat, or Hydra (though I doubt Hydra will ever be the last resort). Anyway, I made sure to become a member of all 4 trackers just in case.
>>
>>71627769
I got in via interview. It was very easy. Need the irc details?
>>
tfw too much social anxiety to do an interview so I'm stuck on SlSk which hasn't given me malware or warnings from my ISP once so I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>71625935
libble.me
jpopsuki.eu
themixingbowl.org
shellife.eu
tribalmixes.com
dimeadozen.org
the-zomb.com
torrentbytes.net
>>
>>71627923
I used to be like this. trust me when I say that it's a pretty mechanical process. on redacted my interviewer mostly just pasted a script, and the few times anything else was said they were very polite. Apollo's interview is so short and easy that there's basically no social interaction either.
>>
>>71627923
>SlSk
Bruv, just get on here
Server: irc.apollo.rip
Port: 6667 or SSL 7000
#recruitment

If you're THAT nervous before the interview just look over the info on here except for starting follow the instructions above as opposed to the ones on there (duh): https://interviewfor.red/en/index.html
>>
>>71627923
The interview is mostly automated. It will seem like you are talking to a bot. You'll just be informed on what you answer wrong.
>>
>>71627995
>libble.me
Unless you get a shitload wrong, in which case you'll fail and you'll have two more tries left (unless you use an SSH-tunnel, VPN, or use someone else's connection to conduct more interviews). But Apollo's interview is very very easy. I got a perfect score no problem at all and it only took me like 40 minutes (wait time wasn't bad either unlike with RED).
>>
>>71627946
Do you have an invite for Shellife?
>>
>>71628098
What's wrong with libble.me? Has thousands of torrents and has been going for a few years now. Enjoy those grapes, Mr. Fox!
>>
>>71628098
How bow dem grapes?
>>
>>71628134
No, fuck off. Enjoy your grapes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.