[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: The Money Store Close Up mask.jpg (206KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
The Money Store Close Up mask.jpg
206KB, 1600x900px
Does anybody else ever get tired of every thing around music? I greatly enjoy discovering and learning about new music and I do it every day if I have a time but god damn if the people and reviewers the most headache inducing thing in the fucking world. I can't mention an album without somebody wanting to talk down to me for my opinion on it or wanting to get into some kind of dick measuring contest over who has the ''best taste' I recently got into a silly little discussion with a friend over my opinion on Aesop Rock's debut album. He dropped the phrase ''Not supposed to'' followed sadly by the words ''Rank it over''. Yeah, I feel like it's a 9/10 and you don't. Nobody is wrong and nobody is right, Who fucking cares? Fucking two days later I stumble upon a stupid as fuck argument in a comment section over Death Grips. Some chainsmoking bitch with a ''Vlog Art'' series about blending food was trying to prove her point that all the stands for is some lost fight club style macho dream. Sadly, The Death Grips fan base did what they do best and made themselves look like bunch of retards. Pasting quotes from ''i want it I need it'' Isn't going to convince a communist feminist to take them seriously, Just let it go. The Cigarettes will speed up her already rapid decline. Just rest easy on that. The lack of civil discussion around opinions just fucking kills me. I don't even know why I come here. it's not like you guys are any better. Fuck, Sometimes I find a thread that makes me feel better about the internet and sometimes I see people arguing over what it means use ''meme'' as an adjective. Sometimes I want to cancel my internet and try to find new stuff from exploring record stores only. maybe I'll be happier that way.

Rant over
Anybody else like this?
>>
>>71625765
4/10
>>
I enjoy music discussion most of the time. Not here on /mu/ though. But don't be faggot and if you don't want to have a discussion just don't do it instead of acting like somebody is forcing you to it.
It's your fucking problem.
>>
>>71625843
Story of my life
>>
>>71625765
>Anybody else like this?
No. I'm not sensitive about people being assholes over the internet. You're on the wrong website if you want a hugbox, try Reddit instead.
>>
>>71625866
You misunderstand, I don't dislike discussion I just wish in general people were more calm while doing it. Do you notice how hostile your reply was, Just because you found what you believe to be a flaw with my rant? I don't want discussion to stop, i just want more healthy discussion.

I blame Pitchfork for the shitty elitists and the hipsters.
>>
>>71625889
It's okay to not like something. I don't want a hugbox, i want less toxicity and more comedy. Less hostility and more firmness. Less autism and more acceptance. Poke fun at your fellow man, Just don't bully him. Do you understand a little better? It's strange how easy it is to work up some people, Especially on a website that generally prides itself on not holding your hand.
>>
I don't feel as strongly as you, but I definitly know what you mean.
>>
>>71625936
Thank you Anon. I wish you a good life,
>>
>>71625916
As I suggested, Redit might be a more enjoyable place for you to go.
Mean spirited discussion isn't going to go away because your feelings are hurt. There are however communities on the likes of r/letstalkmusic who discuss music in a thoughtful, indepth and painfully polite manner.
>>
>>71625979
I'm not offended I'm just worn out.

You also misspelled reddit.
>>
>>71625998
>You also misspelled reddit.
I'm sorry anon. It won't happen again.
>>
>>71626013
I believe you
>>
Well guys, I gotta run. it's been fun, We should do this again sometime.
>>
most boring thread evar
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.