[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY PEOPLE WATCH THESE`? CRINGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1489752378834.png (51KB, 400x114px) Image search: [Google]
1489752378834.png
51KB, 400x114px
WHY PEOPLE WATCH THESE`?

CRINGE
>>
>>71625517
rap is fucking cancer

t. die hard rap fan from 2009-2014
>>
>>71625517
normies like watching humans do things
>>
>>71625517
i sincerely have no fucking clue who clicks on this shit
there seems to be a huge market for kids who like to watch other people "react" to music (i.e. black dudes acting like they've never heard xxxtentacion and then nodding/screaming/dancing along)
>>
>>71626331
someone who has seen the light
>>
I wasn't aware this was a thing
wtf??? Why don't people listen to the music themselves and form their own opinion? This is next level opinion droning. Its being an experience drone
>>
He's a fair rap reviewer
I just skip to his rundown towards the end
>>
>>71626422
on some level it hurts but my quality of life has improved immensely after I branched out. I'm realizing that the samples were what I actually appreciated and now I only really listen to soul, funk and jazz.

I honestly didn't realize how often I was embarrassing myself. I loved being a hiphophead (TM) and it was just so corny. I still listen to plenty of rap but the culture around it can suck my whole cock
>>
File: 1489344107824.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1489344107824.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>71626331
So to translate:
>went through a cringeworthy tweenage rebellious wigger phase that you just outgrew
>the groan-inducing memory is easier to process if you dismiss that time period as having been caused by shitty rap music, than acknowledging it as an expression of your approval-starved banality
You're 18, right?
>>
Make a react to Death Grips.
>>
>>71626519
That time period is from when I was 16 to 21. I hated a lot of things about myself and tried to masquerade it with false boastfulness.

>>the groan-inducing memory is easier to process if you dismiss that time period as having been caused by shitty rap music, than acknowledging it as an expression of your approval-starved banality
literally just acknowledged that
>>
>"BIG NIG REACTS TO ______"
>video of fat black guy listening to a boom-bap album and moving his head / twisting his face
idk how that entertains people
>>
Hip hop culture in general makes me want to puke
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.