[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, i really liked geodaddi, let's discuss it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Geogaddi.jpg (51KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
Geogaddi.jpg
51KB, 300x275px
Wow, i really liked geodaddi, let's discuss it
>>
>>71623934
This album made me kill my family....I spent 2002-2012 in a mental institution. There is something very cryptic and unsettling about this album. Please listen with care...
>>
>>71623934
anyone else think this album is really scary? i dunno, i really can't listen to the whole thing in one sitting. like there's some kind of hidden and darker meaning behind the music...
>>
>>71623934
magic window is a waste of a bonus track
>>
>>71624112
it's neither a bonus track nor a waste though?
>>
I listened to this album once and everyone died and then someone made a youtube video about my story
>>
Listen to it backwards

Not memeing
>>
DO NOT FUCKING LISTEN TO THIS
LEGIT FUCKED MY LIFE UP
>>
I listen to Geogaddi when I go to sleep.
>>
>>71624898
This album can give you sleep paralysis except you might never recover so you shouldn't do that.
>>
>>71623934
Sariest album ive listen to like omgXD

>>71624898
noice. same, music has the right is pretty good music to drift to sleep to too
>>
>>71623934
It's impossible to discuss anything here on the worst place in internet history /b/ is a little jealous of this place.better luck next time kiddo
>>
>>71623934
cant. too scary. dont wanna talk about it.
>>
>>71625123
No /b/ is definitely worse. /b/ is a board for edgy high schoolers who pretend to be over 18. I fucking hate /b/.
>>
the interludes are perfect. over the horizon radar has been stuck in my head since my first listen. i completely forgot where the melody came from and i thought i had made it up myself, but then i re-listened to geogaddi yesterday and i finally figured out where the melody came from.
>>
i bet you still spell magnum instead of mangum
>>
Best BoC album along with The Campfire Headphase in my opinion
>>
>>71625197
And /mu/ isn't a board for edgy high schoolers who pretend to be over 18? Just look at /daily/ or the chart threads.
>>
Not even meming but this album is good at capturing a very dreamy feeling, a bit scary but not quite nightmarish.
>>
When are these fuckers going to put out a new album?
>>
>>71623934
For really, where did the scariest album ever meme come from recently?

It's one of my favourite albums, and I do find it pretty spooky in parts, but certainly not terrifying.
>>
>>71623934
This album is 66 minutes and 6 seconds long, which means it's literally the devil's music. Fucking terrifying.
>>
>>71626115
i can't understand anyone finding this album scary. everyone who finds this album even the slightest bit scary has fallen for a meme
>>
When did the "scariest album" meme come about? I left for like two weeks and y'all are flinging your shit out between the bars of your autism cages
>>
>>71626115
One time i was listening to it alone in my room and my light started flickering and burnt out right when Energy Warning came on so that was P spoopy
>>
this "geogaddi is scary" meme has gotta stop
>>
>>71623934
This album is so fucking scary. I listened to this the other week, and couldn't sleep for 33 hours afterwards. Every time I closed my eyes the sounds came flooding back and the imagery caused me to have a panic attack.
>>
>>71626362
Exactly 33 hours? you do realise that if you double this and then add a 6 you get 666, right? Scary...
>>
>>71626350

I can't think of a scarier album to be honest. The excessive amount of backmasking probably has some unconscious effect.
>>
This album gave me PTSD and resulted in me being charged for vagrancy before being pursued into the forest by an angry sheriff.
>>
File: koresh.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
koresh.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
It's just a process to promote science through LaVeyan satanism. Satanism in general is just abandoning the principles of christianity, which is what science could be intepreted as.
I spent last year deciphering the themes to avoid depression. I can nowadays listen it with a lighter attitude but it used to consume my sense of present time. It's a dangerous artifact.

There isn't really that much on it, though. It's probably the result of discussion sessions in The Hexagon Sun. I think "The Devil Is In The Details" woman reading about self improvement is a member or a friend of a member of the art collective.

But you guys shouldn't really look at the album as an uncontrollable destroyer waiting to absorb your sense of self, should you choose to believe that. A better perspective may be in admiring it as a revolutionary work of defining art in contemporary satanism.

Have a Koresh.
>>
When lava pours out near the sea surface, tremendous volcanic explosions sometimes occur
In time, submarine sea-mounts or islands are formed
When lava flows underwater, it behaves differently
A new contraption to capture a 'dandelion' in one piece has been put together by the crew
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time
When lava pours out near the sea surface, tremendous volcanic explosions sometimes occur.
>>
>>71626604
YELLOW
>>
What did they mean when they said the album name has a definite meaning, but that they wanted listeners to decide on their own interpretations?
>>
>>71626674
That they know where they got the inspiration for the music from and the effect they intended it to have, but they're still interested in what conclusions their listeners draw from the music for themselves.
>>
>>71624112

From One Source All Things is the bonus track dufus
>>
>>71626115

The album itself does make a heavy use of the occult and subliminal, but it's nothing truly terrifying
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.