[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys like MCR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

Do you guys like MCR?
>>
I don't like the fanbase that much but I really, really like their music. Even though they're really over the top.
The video and song for Helena is spectacular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcwweoJDkV0
>>
nah
>>
>>71624262
Cmon, Danger Days wasn't horrible.
>Sing
>Bulletproof Heart
>Kids From Yesterday
>>
yes
>>71623937
i feel like the fanbase isn't as bad as it was when they first came out.
>>
>>71623931
No, because I'm not an angsty 14 year old
>>
>>71623931
Yes
>>
I loved them for a few weeks when I was 14, then I vehemently hated them for a few years going into my metal phase.

Now I'm 23 and their back to being one of my most played bands again, that being said I turn the volume down in public so nobody can hear them on my earphones.
>>
>>71623931
Yea but Black Parade isn't their best like a lot of people say
>>
>>71624281
>not mentioning Save Yourself and Summertime
bleb
>>
>>71624958
t. edgy 16 year old
>>
File: modenacityramblers.jpg (7KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
modenacityramblers.jpg
7KB, 175x175px
>>71623931
I love Modena City Ramblers yes :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrAIt-SfCFs
>>
Yes, they're amazing
>>
im 20 and found out about them a month ago and not a day has passed that i havent listened to them. they are passionate and there is "too much" everything, but its so harmonious and comunicates so well that you just cant deny the quality of their music. videos arent the best out there in terms of cinematography, but they deliver the mesaage and passion which is the point. i remember Famous Last Words being the first song i heard / video i saw and from the first second i jaw was on the floor. i have never clicked with a band so quickly since i heard nirvana and that was 7 years ago.
>>
>>71623931
Can't stand the rest of the genre, or the fanbase, but funnily enough the music's pretty good.
>>
>>71624281
>>71625371

neither of you clowns mentioning the masterpiece that was s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w/
>>
>>71626824
is that a copypasta?
>>
File: 1476903608400.jpg (24KB, 512x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476903608400.jpg
24KB, 512x444px
>>71623931
i think they're my favorite band but i really don't know
>>
File: 1472076635149.jpg (33KB, 420x371px) Image search: [Google]
1472076635149.jpg
33KB, 420x371px
>>71623931
>i never told you what i did for a living comes on
>mfw
>>
>>71627713
the rest of the genre sucks because they're all ripping off MCR
>>71628622
bruh that's one of my favorite songs of all time
>>
Love them. These are my ratings for their four LPs:

IBYMBYBMYL: 10/10
3CFSR: 7.5/10
TBP: 8/10
DD: 6/10

Drowning Lessons, Our Lady of Sorrows, Early Sunsets over Monroeville and Demolition Lovers are all perfect songs.
>>
File: tumblr_n19nv3yx641tn0b7ro4_250.gif (974KB, 245x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n19nv3yx641tn0b7ro4_250.gif
974KB, 245x278px
>>71628417
i just poured put my heart anon how could you say such a thing

its actually not tho
>>
>>71629837
Yesterday I listened to Demolition Lovers 20 times in a row and im not even joking

I won't rate because i think its bullshit but my favorite songs are
IBYMB: Drowning Lessons, Demolition Lovers, Headfirst For Halos

TCFSR: Thank You For The Venom, Hang 'Em High, Helena, I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

TBP: Sharpest Lives, Heaven Help Us, Mama, Dead!, WTTBP

DD: The Kids From Yesterday, Planetary (Go!), Vampire Money
>>
>>71624281
I liked Danger Days a lot but Sing is probably my least favorite MCR song
>>
I may not like them like I like other music, but I recognize The Black Parade as one of the 2000's quintessential albums. At least as far as popular music goes.
>>
I like bullets the best because of how raw and aggressive it is, reminds me a lot of at the drive in.
>>
Who keeps making these fucking threads? How old are you?
>>
This happens so often that after I start listening to an artist, threads on /mu/ start popping up right after.

I started listening to them again a few months ago. My gf had never heard of them, so I played her a few songs and then got more into them.

I really don't get the hype for 3 cheers, I never really liked it. I remember when welcome to the black parade was played constantly on the radio, and I loved it.
>>
>>71630097
/mu/ got a bit nostalgic fuck off

>>71630105
you just notice them more, plus there is always a mini wave of attention something regains due to some outside influence
>>
WHEN I WAS
>>
>>71630174
>/mu/ got a bit nostalgic fuck off
A "what do you think about MCR" thread is created literally EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY and it's not all fucking nostalgic /mu/fags.
>>
>>71630210
Maybe MCR was just good band and people like to talk about them...

I think people are only now realizing what a good band My Chem was. As of now at least they were the last mainstream rock band that actually mattered.
>>
>>71625323
U right
>>
IM NOT OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>71629837
I don't see conventional weapons anon
where would you rate that
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.