[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the rationale behind insisting these two were murdered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What's the rationale behind insisting these two were murdered?

It's obvious to any well-reasoned person that they both committed suicide. I'm just trying to understand the sickness behind pinning the deaths of them both on innocent people. What do people get out of it?
>>
If you honestly think Elliott Smith himself you're a retard
>>
If you honestly think they're two different people you're a retard.
>>
If you honestly think you're a retard
>>
Elliot is suspicious because multiple people close to him reported that he had been getting a lot better, and was excited to be working on new music. How the hell do you stab yourself in the heart, plunging the knife all the way in, without hesitation marks (present in almost all self-stabbings)?

Kurt was a mess so he could have done it, but Courtney was a fame-hungry junkie who probably wouldn't be above doing it. You didn't start hearing about it until that Blackfish-tier propaganda movie came out, so this seems less likely.
>>
If you're a retard
>>
if you're honestly a retard
>>
File: 1448857865247.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
1448857865247.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>Courtney
>innocent
>>
There's a good case that Kurt was murdered tobehonest.
>>
>>71621269
kek
>>
cobain and smith did a suicidal pact

/thread
>>
>>71620904
Cobain is some reptillian level conspiracy shit. There was some fishy stuff, but he probably an heroed. Smith on the other hand was really suspicious. The only person there was his girlfriend who later sued to get money from his estate. He also allegedly stabbed himself in the chest twice. I worked in a medical examiner's office and I've seen and researched plenty of suicides. Men don't kill themselves like that unless they are very effeminate. They are gory, quick, and efficient. Also, if he had a sound enough mind to write a note, there was probably not enough adrenaline to stab himself twice. Stabbing is a passion death and its hard to pull a knife out of people most of the time. Let alone at that awkward angle.
>>
wanna know how to get away with murder? kill a junkie
>>
>>71621284
>multiple people close to him reported that he had been getting a lot better, and was excited to be working on new music
>>71621388
>if he had a sound enough mind to write a note, there was probably not enough adrenaline to stab himself twice
Not how mental health or stability work at all my dudes
Also Elliott was under more pressure than he had ever been before trying to finish FABOTH while completely cold turkey off of years of substance abuse. Didn't even think about the effects of withdrawal.

Also close friends said that he was struggling with super dark repressed shit from his childhood (like even more than normal Elliott Smith dark) that he had always been able to hold down with drugs/alcohol before, and he was about to confront his stepfather for the first time in years to figure it out. I agree that some of the circumstances surrounding it are questionable and his girlfriend was a fucking nutcase but he was 100% capable of doing it and the circumstances surrounding his mental health/stability only reinforce that
>>
>>71621962
I don't doubt he was unstable, but the action of writing a note, even a short one, shows that he wasn't doing it in a split second of unstability. Which is what he would need to stab himself twice. Also, again, the method was very odd and is normally only found with women and effeminate/vain men. I'm not saying he did it, I'd also like to see the body before I make any more conjecture, but it was well within the realm of possibility that it wasn't self inflicted.
>>
>>71621284
>Elliot is suspicious because multiple people close to him reported that he had been getting a lot better,
Yeah, of fucking course they did. That's always the narrative people push when someone kills themselves, or dies in some tragic way. "He was just starting to turn his life around!"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.