[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discussing /mu/ quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Kozelek.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Kozelek.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
We're allowed to have one meta thread per board and this is it.

Why are the mods doing nothing? The fucking Mark Kozelek, Trump, and Phil Elverum's wife spam is ridiculous. There's a Trump thread on and like 10 b8 threads at the moment, but this board also has the Elverum's wife spam. Unless it's discussing her music or how her death affects Phil's music it's off topic and should be pruned. Also the pic related meme lyric thing isn't funny.
>>
File: Death isn't real.jpg (27KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Death isn't real.jpg
27KB, 853x480px
>>71620373
>ywn realize death is real
>>
>doesn't mention the Grimes spam
Seriously FUCK her and her boring art pop, /mu/ went from shit to unbearable the moment she caught on and it will never recover
>>
don't worry, the wife spam will fade away soon.

then pick right up full force when the album comes out.
fuck this place
>>
>>71620447
i was gonna include her, st. vincent and fucking fjm, but at least they're discussing the music sometimes.
>>
>Mark Kozelek
Mods have been deleting them. There's usually only at most one Mark thread at a time now. Also, markposting is hilarious and the best meme this board has ever come up with.

>Phil
A Crow Looked at Me was just made available for streaming. This kind of stuff always happens whenever there's a new album release or similar hype. Give it some time, this literally just started.

I don't get why people are so buttblasted over these when the waifu threads are more cancerous.
>>
Has anyone noticed that the board is slower than usual? I feel like it could be a good thing, as long as people start making decent threads. It allows more time for discussion to simmer.
>>
>>71620373
You just dug yourself into a hole by using that image.
>>
Surprised you didn't mention the furry threads that stay up for hours
>>
>>71620479
>Mods have been deleting them.
They're fine when contained to their own threads. but they keep posting it in unrelated threads.
>>
>Kozelek spam
>waifu spam
>nsfw threads that stay up for hours
>politics baiting

>/mu/ hunger games thread instantly moved to /trash/
>>
>>71620544
>>/mu/ hunger games thread
I miss these. The ones based on artists were top tier.
>>
>>71620500
Nobody's just been markposting in unrelated threads. There's always been something that ties the markpost to the thread topic. For instance, a lot of people have commented on how the new Mount Eerie album is like a Sun Kil Moon album, especially because of songs like Ravens, so seeing markposts in Phil threads isn't really out of place. It's funny. If you don't think it's funny, that's fine, but it's not totally irrelevant.
>>
>>71620477
I for one am sick of the crude sexual humor on this board.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.