[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She will be fine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

She will be fine
>>
>>71618485
Body fat looks to be around 6%, maybe lower. Does she have cancer or something?
>>
File: Skeletor.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Skeletor.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>71618485
Tinder match?
>>
>>71618485
>39 (THIRTY-NINE) years old
Man, they weren't kidding about white women aging like 2% milk
>>
>>71618485
yo my man I love katy perry
>>
>>71618680
why do you think race mixing has been so popular?
white women just can't compete anymore
>>
>>71618485
whoa
katy perry's great grandma is hot
>>
>>71618485
who is this
>>
>>71618485
JUST
>>
>>71618485
didn't realize she was into crack
>>
File: lana del rey.jpg (144KB, 620x844px) Image search: [Google]
lana del rey.jpg
144KB, 620x844px
this is what happens to bitches dissing trump
>>
>>71618485
>still bigger arms than me
>>
>>71618485
This was a couple of years ago, she looks much better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNosYnem_wo
>>
>>71619259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rza0XycpyA8

what's up with these videos of her singing with random old ladies? does she work at a nursing home now?
>>
>>71618485
Why are her arms so muscular
>>
>>71618517
anorexia
>>
New album fucking when? It looks like this year year should be the time for it.
>>
>>71619419
>that one time when winter bulk works like you thought it would
>>
>>71619472
She has been said to hate her body and see it as 'bait' so I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>71619359
She's just nuts. Incredibly talented, incredibly broken.
>>
>>71619226
she's like 5' tall so probably not
>>
>>71619195
Damn, Mark looking fit these days
>>
>>71619359

man this is so sad. but it's possibly the most beautiful thing i've seen all week.

she isn't doing that great right now.
>>
>>71620779
She's the poster child for the cruel reality that is the manic pixie dream girl.

It's so sad, but such beauty was wrought out of her pain.

Ever feel oddly guilty?
>>
>>71620813

>Ever feel oddly guilty?

well i don't really revere "manic" pixie girls like that, so no. i just want a cute normie girl who likes to cook for me.

i'm just a bit messed up too, so i can oddly relate. but i don't buy into the romanticism of being a fuckup all that much and in reality would much rather be with a normie who will get me out of my head and into daily life at times.
>>
>>71620910
I meant in the sense that we are the happy receivers of her pain, and that such reception begets further emotional pain. An entertainer cannibalizing herself for an audience.

Given herself, her lyrics, and her attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if the only thing keeping her alive is the expectation of applause. Very common for traumatized people.

And so, guilt, for happily feeding upon her agony.
>>
>>71620971

yeah it's carrion-like but it's the tale we are choosing to tell ourselves for some reason.

who knows how the logos works -- i don't.
>>
>>71619359
Why did this make me cry? Is it because old folks honestly break my heart? It could be I just had a terrible week. Her holding that womens' had killed me.

This really opened up some floodgates.
>>
>>71619359
She truly is one of the best vocalists of our time.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.