[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever seen Mayhem live? Regardless of line-up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: MayheM.png (389KB, 1012x400px) Image search: [Google]
MayheM.png
389KB, 1012x400px
Has anyone here ever seen Mayhem live? Regardless of line-up. How shit was it?
>>
>>71609072
Yeah saw in back in 90 with Dead. They were cool
>>
>>71609104
lmao gtfo of 4chink old man
>>
>>71609072
saw them last year. it was p dope
>>
about 4 years ago, was alright
>>
>>71609072
saw them at a festival 4 years ago, or at least the first half, until i literally fell asleep... so
>>
>>71609072
saw them this year when they played de mysteriis dom sathanas in its entirety

was pretty sick mosh pit was intense
>>
File: Varg.jpg (68KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
68KB, 650x367px
Delet this
>>
>>71610804

>moshing at a black metal concert

I will always hate people who think this is ok.
>>
>>71610873
I always hate people who think moshing isn't the main reason to attend extreme metal concerts.

Like seriously, BM doesn't sound much better on stage than on a CD/cassette. And the theatrics are rarely good enough to justify standing around doing nothing for an hour.

You have to keep in mind that Euronymous's "no mosh" bullshit was meant purely as a reaction against the crossover thrash and groove metal trend of the early 90s because he didn't like wiggers.

This is not enough to justify preventing yourself from moshing to aggressive music.
>>
Listened to them but wasn't a fan till I saw them with watain. This was before they did only the first album. Saw them a few months later at the MD deathwatch doing first album. Saw them this year doing the first album again, which I liked alot better than at the death feast.
>>
>>71610940
I'm sorry buddy but black metal sounds way better on stage.
>>
>>71610940
first of all this >>71610967

Not only that but black metal a lot of the time is primarily about the atmosphere and coldness. It makes me want to curl up in a cave in the middle of a blizzard and die, not fucking mosh. If you think black metal is for moshing then you are missing the point of the entire genre. Maybe if you are at Immortal or some other more riff based/thrash influenced concert I could see it being fine, but Mayhem performing De Mysteriis? Have you even listened to that album? It's not for moshing at all but people want to do it anyway because "hurr durr it's metal lol".

Go crush some red bulls and swing your arms around like a retarded braindead fuck at a Pantera concert or some shit.
>>
>>71611084
I wasn't the one saying I moshed there dude, if you want to know what I was doing I was at the guard rail watching necrobutcher give the finger to people who were snap Charing.
IT SOUNDS BETTER LIVE.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.