[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-MeddleCover[1].jpg (11KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
220px-MeddleCover[1].jpg
11KB, 220x219px
I've seen a lot of people posting on /mu/ how much they love Meddle. Is it really that good? Do other Pink Floyd albums compare?
>>
>>71602146
theres maybe one or two good songs on the first half, and of course the second is only echoes which is the best song on the whole album.

overall its kinda in the middle meh tier.
>>
>>71602178
I definitely get echoes, it's great at points, but I wasn't entirely impressed with the rest of the album
>>
>>71602146
It has been my favorite Pink Floyd album since I was in 4th grade. It just spoke to me. It used to scare the shit out of me with the line in One Of These Days and the various sounds in Echos. But it was a good scare, and I soon would sleep with it playing every night.

San Tropez is my favorite song on the album. Seamus is my least favorite.

Listen to Echos super loud while lying in pitch dark all the way through at least once. Life changing.
>>
the album as a whole is rly good overall. seamus is a little eh, but its a silly song, and it doesn't overstay its welcome. one of these days and fearless are fuckin jams, and a pillow of winds and san tropez are two of the comfiest songs they ever made. and you know, echoes. probably the most underrated non-syd pink floyd album.
>>
>>71602178
middle + meh = meddle
>>
It's good but can we take a second to talk about the real, best Pink Floyd album
>>
>>71602658
We already were, mate.
>>
A Pillow Of Winds is GOAT. San Tropez is a fun little song. Echoes is good, excluding the whale noises. I don't care for the rest of the songs.
>>
>>71602658
Too trite and whimsical for me. The simplistic, silly lyrics make me cringe.
>>
I like echoes but im personally not a big fan of the album

My favorite albums are Saurceful of secrets, Animals and Atom hearth mother. I dont know, i just love them.
>>
>>71602658
>Bike

That song enough makes Piper "the best Pink Floyd album"
>>
File: 1489622594630.png (139KB, 459x344px) Image search: [Google]
1489622594630.png
139KB, 459x344px
>>71603282
>>
>>71603282
I like the gnome
fun to play too :3
>>
Floyd Albums I've listened to:

Atom Heart Mother: 8+/10
Meddle: 8/10
Dark Side Of the Moon: 10/10
Wish You Were Here: 9-/10

Give me the next 2 I should listen too.
>>
>>71603530
Animals it's great

The wall is good too but not that big of a deal

Avoid a momentary lapse of reason, not that good

Division bell is great

Ummagumma it's pretentious but you can still like it

Saurceful of secrets its great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.