[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What band is the best? I wanna get into rock music.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 34634778.jpg (83KB, 644x504px) Image search: [Google]
34634778.jpg
83KB, 644x504px
What band is the best? I wanna get into rock music.
>>
The Rolling Stones and The Kinks are the best of them.
>>
out of only these four....
the who hands down
>>
>>71601053
The Kinks>The Who>The Rolling Stones>The Beatles
>>
>>71601053
>i wanna get into rock music
>beatles
>>
The Rolling Stones > The Kinks > The Who > The Beatles
>>
>>71601053
all of this shit sucks.
listen to a real rock band like nirvana.
>>
>>71601107
this this this

didn't know there were tasteful dadrockers on the chan
>>
what a bunch of garbage opinions

beatles > kinks > who > stones
>>
stones>kinks>the who>beatles
>>
What's with the contrarianism you fucks. The Beatles are incredible. They can touch your soul like none of the rest of these bands can.

>>71601172
Yes.
>>
>>71601053
Stones>Beatles>Who>Kinks

Really it all comes down to your taste or what you're feeling. Beatles are by far the most diverse group on that list though. They played everything from hard rock, folk, pure pop, etc. I like Zeppelin more than any of them though.
>>
Listen to the Beatles and then listen to the Kinks afterwards
That way you'll see that the Kinks were basically just the Beatles who actually knew how to write songs good
>>
>>71601300
I'm really fuckin curious right now but am also deeply invested in Future Days. I remember liking The Kinks as a young'n and it was one of my dad's favorite bands who is a total patrician btw.
>>
>>71601197
>They can touch your soul like none of the rest of these bands can.

>>>/reddit/
>>
Kinks and Beatles are significantly better than stones and who.
>>
>>71601254
Not a dadrocker, I honestly think that but if you ask me I think The Beach Boys, The Zombies and Early Begees are better than those 4
>>
>>71601445
>>71601157
oops replied to wrong post
>>
>>71601403
That totally depends on taste. /mu/ tends to lean toward artsy and experimental, and in that case the Beatles fit the bill best, but the Who and the Stones probably had a bigger impact on the direction that rock music went in the 70's because they stuck to the genre more and were just heavier.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.