[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo... Piano is surely the most superior instrument to learn,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: piano.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
Soooo... Piano is surely the most superior instrument to learn, right?

On the piano you can accompany yourself; both hands play the notes. The piano is a set of keys each of which when pressed causes a mechanism to produce a particular sound. Whereas on lets say string instruments, one hand determines the notes/chords while the other hand strums/bows, i.e. one hand is wasted BEING the mechanism that produces the sound.

I guess the drums also work... but the drums are a very limited instrument.
>>
>>71600094
>Soooo... Piano is surely the most superior instrument to learn, right?

It's always been, since its very inception

Don't listen to the guitar hobbyists, they even struggle to understand scales
>>
>>71600094
Piano is a string instrument retard
>>
>>71600094
>i.e. one hand is wasted BEING the mechanism that produces the sound
'Wasted' on having immensely increased control over tone color you moron.
Sure, piano is good for a beginner trying to figure music theory out but there is no 'superior' instrument. Only superior compositions.
>>
>>71600629
piano is a percussion instrument retard
>>
>>71600094
i prefer the violin also more portable and commfy than a piano/kb
>>
>>71601186
hey its me
who
chords
>>
Piano is also superior in that you can play up to ten notes at once. Guitar you are limited to six.
>>
Piano is pretty obviously the greatest instrument to anyone who isn't a neckbeard or a manchild

>>71600810
This post is correct, though in a sense both are true.
>>
I am both a guitar player and pianist.
Piano is superior but I still like guitar more because you can bend notes, do harmonics, change tunings quickly, etc.
>>
I don't like the sound of piano.
I would agree that keyboard instruments are in general superior, though, such as synhts and organs
>>
>>71601446
shut the fuck up you apologist wagamama
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.