[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorillaz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: nood.png (675KB, 584x590px) Image search: [Google]
nood.png
675KB, 584x590px
What are you expecting out of this new album?
>>
Some pretty good tunes.
>>
More fucking Russel, miss that nigga
>>
A Demon Days reissue, more than anything.

>>71598882
This, also.
>>
cyberpunk club bangers!
>>
I want some more Gorillaz Bitez for Phase 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcXrglh3PLA
>>
anime death grips
>>
File: Damon_sans_red_eyehnh.jpg (111KB, 405x447px) Image search: [Google]
Damon_sans_red_eyehnh.jpg
111KB, 405x447px
It's been 7 years since Plastic Beach, I'm expecting some real great music.
>>
I'm not sure if it will have more resemblance to Plastic Beach or The fall, but I suspect it will be experimental. Hallelujah money would leave me to believe the later.
>>
>>71598949
this
>>
>>71599349
I only ever liked three tracks from The Fall, the over all album was pretty garbage but impressive considered it was all made from an iPad.
>>
Some decent tunes to carry through the end of 2017.
>>
>>71598730
Hopefully fun to listen to.
>>
Will Noodle get her own song? It's been forever since the release of DARE, and she was missing (in lore) from Plastic Beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOR6ib95kQ
>>
No one dying

Please
>>
>>71599451
Still don't get why they put Little Dragon as the feature, after all she is Noodle's voice in DARE, also Empire Ants and To Binge are the shit.

>>71598730
I imagine it being kind of Trip Hop just like the Gorillaz debut, since the band is now together.
>>
>>71598730
i just hope they don't stray away from what made demon days good, which is uh you know - actually making good music? i can't believe how shit the two albums after it were after there were so many hits on demon days. probably the most disappointing band i've known. im hopeful though
>>
>>71599451
I always thought Yukimi Nagano from Little Dragon could do the singing voice for Noodle. She was in Plastic Beach and Empire Ants has to be the best song off of that album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YClEH8Lt3tE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHMs91l4XKU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=689IdR6ZJ6Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADHw8Rx3E8M
(my personal favorites from Little Dragon)

>>71599532
>after all she is Noodle's voice in DARE
Nah. Noodle's voice in that song was done by Roses Gabor.
>>
tbqh from the newest song im hoping for the trappy version of plastic beach
>>
>>71599566
Fuck I didn't research that i'm a dumdum. Well considering that they always bring like high-pitched women singers, just like in All Alone.
>>
>>71599604
That segment in All Alone makes me happy in my pants for some reason.
>>
File: MELT ITS FACE.png (188KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
MELT ITS FACE.png
188KB, 500x469px
>tfw wanting an animated gorillaz show on mtv or adult swim
>>
File: IMG_9631.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9631.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>71599668
This.
Thisthisthisthis.
>>
>>71599668
There's a lot they could do with that. But I heard Damon and Jamie wanted to do a Gorillaz film but the production flopped or something along those lines.
>>
I just want them to drop the retarded visual gimmick and make decent music but I guess that's too much to ask.
>>
>>71598882
Isn't Russell a fictional drummer? Whatchu mean you want more of him
>>
>>71600444
Well, in case you haven't noticed, Gorillaz is represented by fictional characters, with their own individual stories and personalities. Kind of a big part.

To most people, that is.
>>
I'm expecting a "fuck drumpf" political message that will ruin the entire album for me.
>>
>>71598730
Not a lot now after that terrible song they put out.
And I was pretty excited for it.
>>
>>71600485
Yea but you're acting like he's neglected. He's not
>>
>>71599532
Albarn said the album's going to have a lot of fast tracks I think
>>
>>71600498
I really hope not, but I could see it happening
>>
>>71600554
I'm not the one that said that. Anyway, he's by far the least featured in any of the music videos.
>>
>>71600554
You'd have to be blind to see that he's not

>Lost his ghost rapper gimmick after the first album
>Hardly in any Demon Days material outside of the background
>Gets replaced by a drum machine on Plastic Beach
>>
>>71599555
Plastic beach was definitely solid. I guess it's up to taste, but you should seriously consider getting down with it.

>Trips btw
>>
i wanna see what they can do with different style trends of hip hop since their last album
>>
>>71599668
This desu
>>
>>71600663
It's because Del is busy releasing nothing.
>>
Going by lore, all the band members were responsible for these four albums (including their side albums).
Gorillaz: Russel
Demon Days: Noodle
Plastic Beach: Murdoc
The Fall: 2D

I guess this one will be by all four of them.
>>
Somthing that's worth the wait
>>
something more psychadelic and off-the-wall than damon's recent stuff

i heard it compared to minor threat songs, that'll be fun
>>71600498
we already vaguely got that with HALLALULU MANEY

but even then that was pretty abstract and weird compared to, say, le tigre
>>71598949
ethese were the tits
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.