[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Wildflower by The Avalanches. Say something nice about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: thumb_wildflower_1024.jpg (361KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_wildflower_1024.jpg
361KB, 1024x1024px
This is Wildflower by The Avalanches. Say something nice about it.
>>
It's a nice summer album
>>
If I Was a Folkstar is a great song
>>
Colours is a beautiful song
>>
Frankie Sinatra is underrated
>>
>>71598521
Good album
>>
>>71598531
Funnily enough, I was listening to this earlier on today; outside, blue skies, with a beer in hand. It was lovely.
>>
Because I'm Me is a great opener.
Harmony is definitely one of my favorites by them in general.
Stepkids isn't as bad as I initially thought it was, the voice grows on me.
Most of the singles that came out of the album were great.
>>
The hip hop breakdown in "The Wozard of Iz" is one of their greatest moments.
>>
>>71598601
it's winter, faggot
>>
>>71599721
The weather was nice today in south east england, faggot
>>
>>71598521
8.8/10 album
>>
they are gonna play where i live in April, would it be worth go seeing them in concert, even if they are not headlining?
>>
>>71599721
it's spring you fucking mong
>>
>>71598561
this
>>
I listened to it all the time when I was in Puerto Vallarta and it left a pretty fucking great memory of my trip. And listening to it makes me feel warm and feel the ocean's breeze and my feet become wer and holy shit I need to go to the beach :'(
>>
>>71598654
the first time i heard this, danny brown's verse appearing out of nowhere was such a pleasant surprise
>>
It's a great album. Different to their first, but not in a bad way
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.