[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have they abandoned us yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484055179997.png (1MB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484055179997.png
1MB, 1280x640px
have they abandoned us yet?
>>
unfortunately no
>>
do you think we'll stick to our guns and continue to hate death grips once they release a new album?
>>
That cover makes so much more sense now.

Fucking christ her songs truly are about me.

FUCK someone tell me how this is possible? Why is this happening? Why me? WHY. ME.

What is reality? Why is this happening now? WHY ME. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>71589264
there's no need to stop hating a thing if a thing become shit once
>>
>>71589264
This is 100% proof the anti-death grips force is just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Literally forcing yourself to hate it even if you enjoy it.
>W-we have to prevent ourselves from enjoying it guys! Even if it's good we're still gonna s-stick it to the plebs right?
>>
>>71589570
this
same with Grimes
>>
>>71589583
honestly I think it's because of the fanbases. I don't think they're TRYING to be contrarian, but they hate the fanbases and badly want to show them how fucking retarded they are, and rightfully so.
But you can still enjoy and discuss the music.
>>
>>71589570
You idiot I like Death Grips, I'm talking about /mu/ in general.
>>
>>71589619
/mu/ isn't a hivemind. "we" includes yourself.
>>
>>71589264
For the most part DG is still very well-received here

most people are just riding the wave of contrarianism because the band is so popular. And a few easily convinced people then start believing that there is in fact a strong hatred which reinforces the mindset
>>
>>71589654
I disagree.
>>
File: funny dog.png (65KB, 325x175px) Image search: [Google]
funny dog.png
65KB, 325x175px
>>
>>71589264
If its as big a dissappointment as bp, yes
>>
>>71589570
>Literally forcing yourself to hate it even if you enjoy it.
Newsflash: For most of them it's got absolutely nothing to do with what they actually think of the music (which they probably have never even heard.) They're just in it for the (you)s.

>they hate the fanbases and badly want to show them how fucking retarded they are
By behaving like even bigger retards? What is that supposed to be convincing anyone of, exactly? Obsessive fans might be annoying, but at least they do what they do out of honest enjoyment.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.