[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 808s_%26_Heartbreak.png (63KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
808s_%26_Heartbreak.png
63KB, 300x299px
More like this?
>>
Go eat some corn, some beans, and some oats or lentils. Wait a few hours, then go shit it into the toilet bowl. Right so what you are looking at and smelling should now be the closest thing to that album
>>
File: Greatest-Hits-CD2-cover.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Greatest-Hits-CD2-cover.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>
>>71585375
someone's a little mad they can't get kanye's best album
>>
Drake's first 2 albums
>>
>>71585375
808s is great you ultra-pleb
>>
the tracks on paranoid and welcome to heartbreak are so good
>>
>>71585353
wtf I only now noticed the heart in that cover is a condom
>>
>>71585398
>>71585509
Same board that constantly shits on Drake is now applying the greatest musical history revisionism ever to 808s. It's actually amusing how you guys act sometimes.
>>
>>71585607
>/mu/ is one person
go back to your main board loser. I bet its /tv/
>>
>>71585628
Nope, it's been /mu/ for 9 years. I was literally here when that album came out. So I've seen the trends of how "most" (not all) people react to albums. 808s has always been his consensus worst album. It's fucking hilarious how people are trying to change that. All these people have probably been here for a year or less.
>>
>>71585607
just because the music is similar doesn't mean both are good or bad you idiot
do you like literally every single song ever produced of a certain genre?
>>
>>71585725
>do you like literally every single song ever produced of a certain genre?
What a logical step you've taken my friend. I'm simply commenting that it's highly amusing that so many /mu/tants have embraced this pop-hop style on 808s, but universally shit on Drake, who arguably mastered and made a career out of that style. It's almost like people only like it because it says Kanye on the front and it validates their self-image issues. I mean fuck me, half that album was written by Kid Cudi, who also went on to make great pop-hop, and it also totally dismissed on this board. Lot of you guys have the problem of being fans of an artist and not fans of music.

Not saying "you" in specific but I've been here so long I've noticed these trends and it's pretty embarrassing considering everyone is anonymous. At least back then 40% of all posters were trip-faggots so they had a reason to cultivate "presentable taste".

By the way, I like 808s.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.