[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is heard em' say the best song of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0847.jpg (110KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.jpg
110KB, 640x631px
Is heard em' say the best song of all time?
>>
>>71584885
it used to be my favorite on late registration until I realized Late is the best
>>
Gone is so much better it's not funny
>>
>>71584885
Not even the best song on that album...

https://youtu.be/c_pmAiVDbrg
>>
>>71586128
dis
>>
>>71586128
spbp
>>
The last minute of this song is goat
>>
>>71586128
they claim ya never know what ya got til it's GAWWWN
>>
>>71584885
Sorry his best song is Good Morning.

Not only relevant to my college life, but overall the best song.
>>
>>71584885
ya
>>
Would be in the running for the best if not for:

>and I know the government administered AIDS

Makes me cringe every time. Best song is Family Business
>>
>>71589087
But he is talking from the point of view of a working class African American, so it makes sense. Best social commentary song from Yeezy (maybe tied with Gorgeous).
>>
I gotta testify
>>
>>71589087
very true
>>
You mean Touch the Sky Lupe's verse is the best one on the whole album
>>
>>71584885
1: All of the Lights
2: Spaceship
3: Never Let Me Down
4: Roses
5: Saint Pablo
6: Street Lights
7: White Dress
8: Gorgeous
9: New Slaves
10: Can't Tell Me Nothing
>>
>>71584885
We Major shits on Heard 'Em Say.
>>
>>71589768
Incorrect.
>>
>>71584885
It would have to be a song for that to be true.
>>
>>71589768
nah phamiley not even as good as sierra leone
>>
Why does it have to be the best song of all time just because you like it? This hyperbolic praise thing you americans do gets so fucking tired.
>>
>>71591584
Why is it a stupid thing to get bent out of shape about?
>>
>>71591597
because it's obviously hyperbole used to say they really like this song and want to talk about it you autist
>>
>>71591612
>autist defending autist calls out autist
Deliciously ironic. If I tell you I want to fuck your ass with a rake as hyperbole for attraction it's still annoying. No respect for the english language-- you should not even be using it.
>>
>>71591639
exaggeration is a big part of the english language, if you're going to be so uptight and autistic at least base it around something right
>>
>>71584885
Its Kanye's best sample tbqh
>>
All of those are weak as fuck compared to anything on Yeezus
>>
>>71591656
Go for your king-dong dildo if you have nothing to say then faggot.
>>71591649
dude nothing matters emo skype hair flip congratulations
>>
>>71591569
>why can this subjective thing be subjective because of subjectivity?
Hmm really makes me think, nice one europoors
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.