[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Actually Really Good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I kinda just thought it was a meme initially, but guess not.

Favourite songs:
>The Devil is in the Details
>Dawn Chorus
>Music is Math
>>
1. Gyroscope
2. The Beach at Red Point
3. The Devil is in the Details
4. Dawn Chorus
5. You Could Feel the Sky
>>
>>71584886
How do you think Geogaddi compares to their other albums? I've only listened to this properly and a quick listen of MHTRTC, but think I prefer Geo.
>>
>one of the most critically acclaimed electronic albums of all time is 'actually good'

Good god, how new are some people?
>>
>>71584986

Geogaddi is by far their best so you spoiled yourself.
>>
>>71584986
geo is the spoopyest
>>
>>71584999
Well it's been memed pretty hard that it's a super creepy and scary album, so that's kinda all I expected. But it was just a really good beautiful sounding album.
>>
>>71585049
i dont get this meme. it never sounded spooky to me. always sounded comfy instead.
>>
>>71584824
Julie and Candie. Alpha and Omega. Best songs.
>>71585114
It's been memed for like a week. Newsflash: this phenomenon is independent of the quality of the music.
>>
MHTRTC > Geogaddi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other album and EP they have ever done.
>>
>>71584824

Are you guys starting to get it yet that the OP is a bot doing intentional marketing? Your (presumptive) naivete has astounded me.
>>
>>71586792

Most of the better-known EPs and material (Hi Scores, Twoism, In a Beautiful Place..., ) are all better musical works than Geogaddi.
>>
julie and candy, the beach at redpoint, dawn chorus. music is math fuckin slaps
>>
>>71585114
for like a fucking week, how did it take you this long to listen to this?
>>
>>71584999
Lol this.
>>
>>71584999
This
>>
Too bad nobody likes Tomorrow's Harvest. Nothing Is Real, Cold Earth, Split Your Infinties... all classic BoC imho.

Telepath reminds me very much of the style of short vignettes on Geogaddi
>>
Ugh, literally the *BEST* music when you are on psychedelics. Life changing moments of profundity.
>>
>>71589562
I like TH a lot, besides a couple meh songs I think its great. Especially Sick Times, Reach for the Dead and Come to Dust
>>
>>71588988
It's not my type of music at all, so always ignored it.
>>
>>71586853
>Viral Marketing
>Album is more than 10 years old
ok
>>
>>71586853
beep boop, ya got me
>>
i really like tomorrow's harvest the best. it kind of feels a little like a john carpenter/80s sci fi movie score.
>>
File: Brains of Canada.png (2MB, 750x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Brains of Canada.png
2MB, 750x1202px
>>
>>71586897

Not him but I disagree, they're all pretty damn good. Not better than Geogaddi or their other LPs, but pretty up there.

(Unpopular opinion: IABPOITC is an overrated EP)
>>
Why does From One Source All Things Depend never get any love? That track is beautiful
That and Sunshine Recorder are my favourites
>>
>>71592614
It doesn't get any love because it falls into the same shitty category as Dandelion and Energy Warning. It's just mediocre synth riffs over samples. I do agree that Sunshine Recorder is pretty great.
>>
>>71586593
The song features prominently in the horror movie "Sinister", and it fits the spoopy scenes very well
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.