[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: KowiUPSf.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
KowiUPSf.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
discuss
>>
>>71584804
They're terrible.
>>
>>71584819
elaborate
>>
>>71584852
Fake hippie band that was in the right place at the right time and rode that tired horse for 30+ years. It's bad folk music masquerading as psychedelic. Jerry Garcia can't sing and is a barely passable guitarist/songwriter. Bob Weir and Phil Lesh are decent enough musicians, but their talent is wasted in this band. The only way that their music is tolerable is if you mega dose on LSD.
>>
All rock music of the 60s and 70s were a waste of time compared to other forms of music
>>
>>71584995
bazinga

I mean true
>>
American Beauty is gr8
>>
>>71584965
>Jerry Garcia can't sing and is a barely passable guitarist/songwriter. Bob Weir and Phil Lesh are decent enough musicians, but their talent is wasted in this band

suggesting Weir is better than Garcia indicates that you are a fucking idiot and your opinion null and void.
>>
File: chandler hopes you die.jpg (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
chandler hopes you die.jpg
5KB, 213x237px
>>71584995
Could you BE more wrong?
>>
my psychiatrist really likes them
>>
>>71584965
So, by your logic any band with integrity in their music and a vocalist which is not a singer is bad?

>u only need drugs 2 enjoy le "bad" music XD
Not an argument.

You're wrong, by the way. Nice try.
>>
i got a shirt of theirs that i'm using as a cum rag ATM.
>>
>>71586321
nigga post pics or fuck off
>>
>>71586321
Finally, the Dead do something worthwhile.
>>
>>71584804
>Fake hippie band

define "fake" - they were neck deep in the whole "hippie" scene well before the Summer of Love- They were instrumental in coalescing Keseys trip parties which were the supposed heart of the scene...were they just posers or what? what is a real hippie?
>>
>>71586300
>So, by your logic any band with integrity in their music and a vocalist which is not a singer is bad?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

>u only need drugs 2 enjoy le "bad" music XD
Their fans are well known for being heavily in to drugs, LSD and other hallucinogens especially. There's no mystery to me as to why you would need to be heavily medicated to enjoy them.
>>
>they were neck deep in the whole "hippie" scene well before the Summer of Love
Yup. That's what I said, right place, right time. Thanks for confirming my statement.
>>
The Grateful Dead was just a front for the CIA to test mind-altering substances on unsuspecting young people
>>
>>71586834

but you cannot support the claim that they were "fake"
>>
>>71587172

Nor can he support the claim that by some alt-fact Bob Weir was a better guitar player than Jerry Garcia.
>>
grats on the most replied dead thread ever dude
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.