[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She doesn't have a single song with good lyrics.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: grimes-cover-story-interview.jpg (132KB, 760x950px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-cover-story-interview.jpg
132KB, 760x950px
She doesn't have a single song with good lyrics.
>>
Leave the mentally challenged alone she's doing the best she can
>>
Does armpit hair in women stink?
>>
>>71581266
>good lyrics
Lyrics are subjective. Checkmate.
>>
>>71581346
it's more sour than men
>>
>>71581266
She doesn't have a single good song
>>
>>71581780
This is b8. Or you're completely deaf if you can't even enjoy a song like Realiti.
>>
>>71581266
Lyrics are the least important part of music.
>>
>>71582134
This
>>
>>71582134
You are right, it is the least important part for mentally retarded people.
>>
Oblivion has really great lyrics if you're paying attention
>>
>>71582587
Not an argument.
>>
>>71581266
WTF NIGGA?
"I won't break your heart in the dark" is pure gold genial chorus
>>
>>71581346
Women stink just as bad as men if not worse.

Are you fucking idiots serious when you ask these kinds of questions?
>>
>>71582806
That nigga is just a pleb.
>>
realiti has p good lyrics for a dream pop song tbqh

but yeah, she really isn't much of a writer.
>>
>>71582134
This is so stupid. People who think this are the same ones who unironically listen to shitty pop music all day.
Even if you're not intently listening to lyrics when you listen to music, a part of your brain still hears them and understands why they are good/bad
>>
>>71583170
Your opinion is stupid. You could listen to music made in different languages or even sang in strange ways (e.g. Cocteau Twins). As long they have a good melody these songs could be enjoyed even if you have no idea about their lyrics. That guy was right: lyrics are the least important part of music. Only plebs put a lot of emphasis on lyrics instead of the actual music.
>>
>>71581266
Astute observation; she has several.
>>
>>71583170
Some of the greatest music ever is instrumental, you mongoloid
>>
>>71583956
Probably that pleb hates Bach because his music has no lyrics...
>>
>>71581266
But she'th Grimeth
>>
>>71583170
Yes lyrics can be good and they can be bad. I am able to appreciate lyrics when they are good, but lyrics are never necessary in music.
>>71582587
If you like lurics so much then why don't you just read poetry?
>>
>>71582830
words only a gay man could speak
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.